ForumsThe Tavernur opinin on bad grammer? i thinks bad grammer k.

70 9322
Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

I personally hate the bad grammar of the internet. I mean, I can understand you typing 'u' instead of 'you' on a small flipup phone. But when you are asking questions to a community of people, I just don't like it.

Your opinion?

Also a tip: It is "You're" and not 'Your'.

• 70 Replies
AiceX
AiceX
24 posts
Nomad

Bad grammar isn't really an issue with me unless it's just people typing like 'i typ lyk dis' then it kind of frustrates me. But spelling mistakes and some punctuation slips don't bother me.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I don't care much about bad grammar, except when I can't understand a person, then I get angry. But I like to fully letter words, as this is a great site, it's not on a phone, and the forums are amazing, and don't deserve bad grammar. Use abbreviated words in TXTING, not here

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

As long as ppl can understand me and I can understand them, I dont care if they write in wing ding.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

It isn't an issue, but it's a bit annoying and frustrating for me. I'm not English-speaking and sometimes it's really difficult to understand what people are actually saying, especially if they write long senteces.

Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

Well i kinda accept it,but im still making my english better so it aint perfect either

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i say ur insted of your or you`re
i am fine with it as u can see. i really dont care at all, as long as i can understand it

Showing 61-66 of 70