ForumsThe TavernYour most painful physical experience

165 24307
Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

What is your most painful physical experience?

Mine has to be when I fell in a pile of broken glass, it felt like I was on fire.

• 165 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

well, mice is also the reason why i dont play as goalkeeper in footbal {ehe... soccer for you USAians} any more. it incloude a brand new hard and full with air ball, the best kicker in school, and nothing but my crotch in the way to a goal. yup, it hurst.

my Cousin stuck is hand in a tank trapdoor, 200k on his fingers, and he had to wait 5 minutse until they find the key to open it {we was asked to lock up the tank, and when he closed it, he locked it on his hand}. that sound preety painfull to me...

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Well, i had a painful thing that I was going to write, but while I was reading the other comments, i forgot it, guess it wasnt that painful after all.

phsyco123
phsyco123
64 posts
Nomad

when i hit my head on the edge of a table cracked my head i got 8 stiches

maninfrontofthemask
maninfrontofthemask
95 posts
Jester

K i feel wimpy what with what everyone else put up here but my worst was when I got appendicitis. I started off with some stomach flu like symptoms and a high fever which lasted for 3 days, we were getting worried and were about to go to the doctors office when I got a sharp pain in my side that quite literally felt like someone had shoved a knife into my side and twisting it around. IT WAS SO BAD I ACTUALLY WANTED TO KILL MYSELF JUST TO END THE PAIN, AND I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY OTHER SUICIDAL THOUGHTS! My appendix actually burst under the weight of the knife so if I had gotten to the hospital a couple hours later, I WOULD HAVE DIED! Not exactly like the other accidents on this thread but I can't imagine anything hurting that much so ya, that's my story.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Ever had your toenail jammed into your big toe and then ripped off? If you think stubbing your toe hurts now, try doing it with the top-half of your toenail missing and a big gash where it used to be... you'll never complain about stubbing your toe again once it's healed! =P

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

Physical: Breaking arm when stalker chased me. (no joke)

Mental: Friend commiting suicide.

Which is worse? Mental.

2b3o4o
2b3o4o
14 posts
Nomad

I think that would be the time when I tripped and a piece of rock got stuck half an inch deep in my forehead. *shudders*

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I crashed into one of my friends once when I was playing American Football. We weren't playing with helments and we bumped into each other's heads. He open the corner of my forhead about 2 inches wide, I had to get like 12 stiches.

DDeath1098
DDeath1098
41 posts
Nomad

my forehead hit a really sharp corner and it stabbed me

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

I was playing basketball this last weekend and I was guarding someone going baseline and his shoulder drilled into my chest. I heard a bunch of cracking and I could barely breath and my chest still hurts today when I breath

Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

well, some one tackled me and i had a black eye, and every1 at school thought i was being bullied

waterlinkedgirl
waterlinkedgirl
36 posts
Jester

When I fell off the climbing frame. I don't know how, I just looked at someone and the next moment I know I was lying on the floor, my head hurting and being unable to walk. I still had to, though. I just went to school like nothing even happened. The only thing was that I still couldn't walk well, and I missed one break. That was so many years ago!

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I woke up while an operation at hospital. Actually, been awake while your stomach is open is kinda painful, no kidding.

SamuelFire
SamuelFire
25 posts
Nomad

About a week after I had surgery on my spine, a nurse did something to the incision (I think the was changing the dressing) and the pain was so bad I blacked out.

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

walk on a loose plank of a small bridge and hit my head of a cement moat and fissure my head.

-Alexandrica the archer-

Showing 136-150 of 165