ForumsThe TavernYour most painful physical experience

165 24313
Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

What is your most painful physical experience?

Mine has to be when I fell in a pile of broken glass, it felt like I was on fire.

• 165 Replies
kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

heres another, bout a yr or 2 ago i dislocated my knee n that was like really painful but i really dont remember how i did it, n then today i pulled a tendon in my elbow n messed up my shoulder n i think that was from playing lacrosse not so sure though lol

pooper252
pooper252
7 posts
Shepherd

when i tore the muscle of my hip and a big chunk of bone came with it

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

When I was about 12, a friend of mine accidentally dropped a brick from a slide onto my face. It cracked my skull, and I needed to be stitched up, a lot. That was at that time, more recently, I fell from the third floor and fell on my calve, my bone ripped through my skin and muscle and all that. That was painful. And, there was this time when I went paintball shirtless because of a bet. That hurt, a lot.

wolfboystev693
wolfboystev693
31 posts
Farmer

When I had pneumonia, a tube had to be inserted into my mouth, through my nose.
Painful as hell.

exitpathuser
exitpathuser
154 posts
Nomad

Here are my top 3 painful expieriences
1. When I fell off the monkey bars and broke my arm right above the elbow. It was painful and I had to get pins.
2. When I slipped while playing soccer and landed on my shoulder while also managing to get a broken collarbone.
3. When I bumbed into my mom while she was carrying boiling water that spilled all down my left side.

impulse255dj
impulse255dj
48 posts
Farmer

Was having a sharp piece of metal removed from my leg (the accident was painful enough). It was not particularly big so they just used a local anesthetic. It had gone a bit deeper than they originally thought...... Everything was going fine, then 1 tiny cut suddenly sent my leg into spasms of pain. It took a second injection and a lot of swearing before they could finish up. Never ever want to feel pain that bad ever again.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

When i fell off my bike and I was six i did a 180 degree flip and landed on my chin i had o get 6 stiches

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

When i was 5 i was playing tag with my friends i got on to a bench and my best friend jumped out of the bushes i feel back landed on my arm and broke it that is probably the most painful thing so far...

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I was stamping on a smouldering fire when a red hot nail pierced through my boot right into my foot. It hurt like hell. I never broke anything in my life and I'm still curious how it feels.

FALLEN950
FALLEN950
161 posts
Nomad

I never broke anything in my life and I'm still curious how it feels.

No... you're not...

It was 3 years ago in seventh grade, we were playing California Kickball in gym, in which you can run around the bases either way.
I was running to first, and someone was running home from first. So we collided and it snapped my arm into a U shape.
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

when i was playing soccer,i accidently put my foot at an angle facing me,and tripped.I seriously thought my foot was broken and it was swollen for a month.But when it happened,i didnt cry...i laughed.WHY WHEN I GET PAINFUL INJURIES,I LAUGH.Is there something wrong with me

jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

I was having a snowball fight on my roof (don't judge me) and my friend threw a snowball straight at my face fell off while doing a back flip and fell on my mom's car. I was 7 yrs. old.

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

...did you laugh

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

I cut my right thumb completely open with a camp saw and then drove a mile to my house on my ATV using my thumb as I always did.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I haven't had a lot of physical experiences but when i was 8 i was riding my bike and so was my brother and he went over a speed bump with one hand....so i was being dumb and im all "hey thats a great idea" and so i go over the speed bump and loose my balance andi fall over on my arm and then my bike falls on me too.

Showing 106-120 of 165