ForumsThe TavernYour most painful physical experience

165 24306
Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

What is your most painful physical experience?

Mine has to be when I fell in a pile of broken glass, it felt like I was on fire.

• 165 Replies
Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

I'm going to be as descriptive as possible. One day I was on my way, walking on foot, to my grandparent's house to take their trashcan down when all of a sudden I feel a bug bite on my left leg. Then I begin to ich on that leg. I begin to scratch it but it only got worse. by the time I had made it to my grandparents house I was severely itching on both of my legs. I quickly brought their trash can down and then ran home. When I got home I was itching on most of my body I took a shower thiking that would make the itch go away but to no avail. By the time I was out of the shower I felt like puking and my face became swollen. I collapsed on the floor barely moving. I could barely stand as every time I tried everything would go black. I called out for help every word hurting me all over. I thought it was the end of it all. Since then I have recieved minor itchess on my body Every time I became hot or came into an argument.

wow that's a bad one.

Mine was when I accidently put my contact in acid instead of solution..put it in my eye..and then cut my eye with my nails trying to get it out. It hurt.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I don't exactly remember what gave me the most pain because obviously I don't any really 'remember' pain, just that I felt it. So if two things are painful to a close degree, I have a hard te figuring out which was more painful.

One time that might have been the most painful was when I broke my fourth finger while playing (American) football. It hurt, but I think I expected it to hurt a little more. However this ones a double whammy because about three weeks later I broke my thumb on the SAME hand doing the SAME thing with my SAME friends. That time it was a more severe break than the one before.

Also. I think in second grade I had my adenoids taken out because I snored too much. However I was asleep during the operation so I dont think that counts.

Lastly there have been many times I have been sick and in pain like one time I was on vacation and I think my toddler cousin gave me a sickness whose symptoms included diarrhea. Let's just say I was up all night and I missed out on that vacation a lot.

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

I have another one.I was at summer camp(probably about 7 yrs old)and I was playing kickball with other people and a counselor.The counselor kicked the ball and it landed near,so I grabbed the ball and stepped on first base,but the counselor was still running and he accidently hit full speed right on the head.It hurt really bad.

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

I ment to say he hit accindently hit me full speed on the head

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

ok I messed up again I really ment to say he accindently hit me full speed right on the head.

codecoward
codecoward
44 posts
Shepherd

I was at a soccer match and I got hit in the stomach three times :/

173 posts
Nomad

1. Falling while in-line skating while downhill at 30km/h (22mph) On knee was rippen open to the kneecap, the other one was just a little gray with dirt.

2. Falling while running really fast, on concrete covered with gravel. It took the doctor 40 minutes to get all the fragments out. I couldn't walk properly for a few days.

3. Eye being cut in three pieces in normal course of an operation against Strabism and then being stiched together again. It hurt for one week.

4. Riding your skateboard against a wall and the skateboard then hitting you in the eyes, solar plexus and groin. I have not skated since.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

Probably when I bashed my two front teeth out on a swing at my friends house. Luckily they weren't grown up!

princeofdestiny
princeofdestiny
179 posts
Nomad

Breaking my collarbone. Three times =/

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

So here is another painfull experiance.

As I biked down in a neaighborhood my grandparents dog ran in front of me. My bike flipped and I landed on my hands and knees. I screamed as blood flowed out of my knees, I could see my bones through all that blood. I continued to scream. Eventualy, I was taken home; my wounds were cleaned and stitched and I was placed in bed. As I slept I dreamt of that horrible image and I never felt safe when biking around my grandparent's dog.

dim_the_geek
dim_the_geek
32 posts
Chancellor

crashed with my motorbike twice...both times i crashed onto a car...the second time was the worst...i bumped at the car that was in front of me and then a second one came behind me...fortunately the second car's driver turned to the right to avoid hitting me with the car but my motorbike was destroyed...

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

probably when i stabbed my foot inbetween my pinky toe and the other one...... oh well had to get stitches, and hurt for a while.

I've never really remembered any pain that i have had when i was little. I remember how it happened but i can't recall that it really hurt.

The big thing that i remember is when my cousin accidently made my bike flip forward once while i was on it ( I had a helmet on thank god) but i remember getting a road rash on my nose....

Ghost2486
Ghost2486
29 posts
Nomad

Things to keep in mind while reading: No I wasn't an idiot but I lacked common sense.....

I was like 10 at the Wisonsin dells and I decided (I was at the indoor water park with my family) that it would be fun to go down the kid slide for 9 and under no one stopped me so I went down it several times until I kept my legs strait when I hit the water they stopped but the rest of me kept going (I was on the heavy side not anymore though) and put a lot of weight on my leg leg wich broke I told my dad it hurt and the under trained life guard said I was OK so my dad told me to walk it off in the wave pool.........story short by the time I got a cast my leg was stolen and I had a savers fracture....

Ghost2486
Ghost2486
29 posts
Nomad

I meant severe fracture.

Ghost2486
Ghost2486
29 posts
Nomad

And I also meant swollen not stolen.

Showing 91-105 of 165