ForumsThe TavernYour most painful physical experience

165 24304
Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

What is your most painful physical experience?

Mine has to be when I fell in a pile of broken glass, it felt like I was on fire.

• 165 Replies
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Hum playing with my cat and then get it trapped, it's claws tore into my finger for like a minute while trying to get loose you can imagine that >.>

dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

probably braces. Every moth it sucks so bad to get them tightened. Either that or getting a concusion. Ive had three of those lol

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

my most painfull experience was when my PS3 broke. i was crying fot hours.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

One time I got my ear sliced open by a piece of glass. That didn't hurt too much. What hurt was when the doctor did not use a painkiller whilst putting stitches in my ear.

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

my most painfull experience was when my PS3 broke. i was crying fot hours.

Physical. Also, fot isn't a number.
firestar43
firestar43
1 posts
Nomad

Probably when I was on the swing at one of my schools, and I wanted to see how far I could fling my shoe. I kicked my shoe off, but it went straight up and when it came down, it hit me in the hand. It didn't really hurt, but it made me jump off of the swing, do a half-backflip, and hit the back of my head on some concrete. Derp.

TangleTalon
TangleTalon
40 posts
Nomad

I've gotta say getting a concussion by falling outta a tree. My leg almost got stuck too. Then about year after I found out I had Scoliosis. my back hurts sometimes.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Well one time i fell off my roof trying to get my cat down and broke my leg the bone almost broke the skin

BlueChel5
BlueChel5
20 posts
Nomad

I tie between a cramp and getting my wrist broken! I really hate leg cramps though...

bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

I was drawing at home and was going to sharpen my pencil. i dropped my pencil and i took another step forward. I have no clue how this happened, but next thing i know i'm on the ground with the pencil sticking vertically out of my foot.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

I tie between a cramp and getting my wrist broken! I really hate leg cramps though...

That does not even compare with bob's story.

One time I was swimming and I slammed my head with incedible force against the wall. Headache for days.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I am never going to forget this.It was when i was like 7 or 8 years old. So i was outside at my grandmas garden, and my mom was yelling to me that we have guests and i have to come in the house. I was like running and suddently i accidently fell down and hit my eyebrow to a massive rock, i was lucky it didnt squish my eye. Then my eyebrow was blooding like crazy, my whole face was full with blood. But that was a long time ago, yesterday i was hanging out with friends and i ran into ones head and bite my tung so hard it was blooding. But thats nothing compared to the situation i told you first o_O

Showing 151-162 of 165