ForumsThe TavernYour most painful physical experience

165 24310
Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

What is your most painful physical experience?

Mine has to be when I fell in a pile of broken glass, it felt like I was on fire.

• 165 Replies
maninfrontofthemask
maninfrontofthemask
95 posts
Jester

My worst physical experience was when I had appendicitus. When I first got it it just felt like the flu so I just tried to let it run it's course. I felt like I was gonna throw up and had a bad fever. I didn't get help thinking it was just a bad case of the flu. Then on the third day of it not going away my mom and I decided to go see a doctor. Before we left the bottom right side of my stomach (where the appendix is) gave me the worst pain in my life. It felt like it was jamming a stick that was on fire in every direction ON THE INSIDE. We rushed to the family doctor who sent us to a hospital for emergency operation. As it turns out I was hours away from bursting, which would have killed me. I was then hospitalized for a week. The nurses on the second day made me walk and it was so excruciating that the first step made me cry like a baby. Altogether, a physically taxing experience

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

My worst physical experience was when I had appendicitus. When I first got it it just felt like the flu so I just tried to let it run it's course. I felt like I was gonna throw up and had a bad fever. I didn't get help thinking it was just a bad case of the flu. Then on the third day of it not going away my mom and I decided to go see a doctor. Before we left the bottom right side of my stomach (where the appendix is) gave me the worst pain in my life. It felt like it was jamming a stick that was on fire in every direction ON THE INSIDE. We rushed to the family doctor who sent us to a hospital for emergency operation. As it turns out I was hours away from bursting, which would have killed me. I was then hospitalized for a week. The nurses on the second day made me walk and it was so excruciating that the first step made me cry like a baby. Altogether, a physically taxing experience

Wow, That does sound pretty bad. My friend once had it but they noticed it very early so he didn't have so much pain.
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

one time i burnt my foot because i was walking bare foot around a fire (i was not fun)

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

When I accidentally punched out/through a window.

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

When my sister thrown a big ol rock at my fore head -.-

Digobr23
Digobr23
125 posts
Shepherd

When I sat in a chair. Full of thumbtacks. I was speaking to the girl I liked and didn't see where I was seating.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

1) my sis held me underwater for 2 minutes.
2) 8 feet under water + faulty scuba gear.
3) I fell. lol
4) My sis crashed a snow igloo over my head. I t was 6 feet tall, and took 2 days to build.

SloanerBoner
SloanerBoner
48 posts
Nomad

When I was about 6 I was pushing like a plastic kids wheelbarrow around after my brother, I tried and sliced all the way up my side open on a filthy, rusty piece of metal. I can barely even remember it, I just remember the pain.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Well, Sloaner, lucky you're alive!

The painest physical experience is when I was 7. I was chasing around with my friends. One of them ran on a rocky path. I chased him there and accidentally fell backwards. An almost sharp stone jabbed my head. Pain, really. That was 7 years ago!

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

I was texting with my friend and I walked into a cactus plant and nearly fell. Then I saw my face with bruises.

blackfurydragon
blackfurydragon
42 posts
Nomad

Crashed into a glass door.
I still have the scars. lol

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

I've had a lot of painful experiences but the most painful would have to be when I was trying to to an impossible on my skateboard down 7 stairs and I popsicled myself. >.< It still hurts to pee...

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Lol Just a little while ago i was Out Surfing some waves Then out of no where a Fin from The bottom of a surfboard Came and sliced my LEG, i was just paddling Peacefully until i Felt the Sharpest pain it hurt so much I could't move my Leg And the Salt Water made it even worse lol.

Luckily my Brother was with me and he helped me get back to shore and then the lifeguards came and the bandaged it up, Then i went to hospital and got 7 Stitches and couldn't do anything involving Sport or Activity for like 1 month and a bit.

P.S i never Figured out who did it to me but if i do i swear i will Tell Him/Her To buy me some Ice Cream then we will be settled. XD

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

It's probably not as bad as your guys' pain but I was dumb enough to try to ride a skateboard down a hill and I tried to stop by jumping off... I was going too fast so instead of stopping I fell like face first on the pavement and liked rolled down the hill xD I hit my hands, elbows and knees.. This happened like 2 yrs ago(?) and I still have the scar on my knee

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Some guy at my school chucked a penny at me.

Then he bell tapped (hit me in the balls) with all his force and no resistance from me and asked me that if he gave me a penny could he bell tap me. I think the shock hurt more than the pain but it was still pretty painful. I couldn't walk for twenty minutes.

I generally don't get myself hurt and you guys probably have so many more painful accidents than I have.

Showing 121-135 of 165