ForumsThe TavernYour most painful physical experience

165 24309
Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

What is your most painful physical experience?

Mine has to be when I fell in a pile of broken glass, it felt like I was on fire.

• 165 Replies
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Most painful was probably one of the times i got hit by a car

You mean you've been hit more than once!?

My most painful was when I was about 4 years old, and I decided that my dog was a horse. She wasn't too amused, and I had to go get stiches in my forehead XD
robotking98
robotking98
124 posts
Nomad

About 3 years ago I broke my arm playing football, that's pretty much it.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I broke a wrist, but that didn't really hurt.....

Most physical pain....hrm....I have a really high pain tolerance, so not too much has really hurt horribly.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I crashed on my bike once. Getting road rash on your elbow and chipping the bone doesn't feel that great, especially when your leg just got twisted, you almost got hit by a car, and your bike fell on top of you.

Its either that, or when I was about 5 years old, my Dad was working on the mantle over our fireplace, and my sister and I where messing around with it when he was out of the room. A brick that held the mantle in place, fell and hit me on the head, kinda splitting my forehead in half. (it only weighed like 5-6 pounds, but it felt like 40 when it hit)

Pator55jase
Pator55jase
31 posts
Peasant

soccer ball to the ******

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

When I woke up after my ACL reconstruction surgery. My nerves had been completely numbed and somehow it still managed to hurt worse than it did when I tore it. Riding home in a car that was slightly too small for my leg was also hellish.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

mine was definitly knocking a hunk out of my shin...

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I stepped on a piece of broken glass and thought I just cut myself so the piece of glass stayed in there and got infected, and I literally almost ended up havingg to have it amputated. My dad had told me to spray some Bactine on it, and it would be ok. Parents these days... >.<

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Lol I never had anything really hurtful in my life aside the usual stuff but right now, and the past few weeks I have a virus in my knee and it feels like a sword is slicing trough it if I bend it or move it.

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

I broke my wrist when I fell out of a tree. Nothing to painful has ever happened.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

when i was 10 i believe i was at a soccer camp it was towards the end and my cousin was there and hes played soccer for years and he was in highschool soccer he had kicked the ball it hit my hand and snapped my wrist broke 2 bones it was either that or the time on my ripstick

well this was a couple months ago i was going to soccer practice i was going down a hill and there was a roadwork ahead sighn i rode pretty close to it not seeing the metal bars on the ground i was going about 20MPH i hit the bar flew about 6 feet hit my head scratched my arm up and i had fractured my bone or something my arm was still hurting a couple weeks later i still had to walk about a mile when it happened i couldnt turn my head or tense my arm i still went to soccer practice sit out like the whole time my coach had to give me a ride home.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Well, I once had a cavity filled without any sort of pain soother, but you guys seem to have experienced much worse things....

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I remember that once I was running with people, we bumped into each other and flew into a metal cage and some bikes. I also remember falling off the top of my bunk bed and flipped then fell on my butt. Another time when I had pink eye, I had lemon juice squeezed into my eye everyday.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

First one was when I fell a meter and hit my tailbone. Couldn't sit without wincing for three weeks. Second time was when I was hit over the head with a chair by an angry, angry man. Owie.

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

Right now I nearly broke one of my toes. If anything touches it at all, it feels like it's getting sliced off. I can't go to sleep do to the fact my toe touches the bed all the time.

Showing 31-45 of 165