ForumsThe TavernYour most painful physical experience

165 24305
Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

What is your most painful physical experience?

Mine has to be when I fell in a pile of broken glass, it felt like I was on fire.

• 165 Replies
AsianBrandon
AsianBrandon
29 posts
Nomad

Ran to fast and used my arm to stop me.... then they broke

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

Fell from 20 feet,
Heart stopped, nearly died
Another
fell from motor bike another bike ran over my ankle Could not use that leg for a week.

SirGene
SirGene
30 posts
Nomad

having a race with a mate in my school playground, can't remember who won but i tripped over a persons legs, skull first into a pointy bit of concrete still got the scar and that was when i was 5-6

Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

wow, nice, luckily for me im a careful person and haven't broken any bones but the mist painful experience for me was when i got a cramp and sprained my ankle while running. Holy ****!!! It hurt like hell!!

harpreetofbarwala
harpreetofbarwala
1 posts
Nomad

never happened, but to imagine in detail, a papercut right on the tip of your private part. ouch!
seriously.

Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

never happened, but to imagine in detail, a papercut right on the tip of your private part. ouch!
seriously.

No need to imagine, just have a mid-line incision vasectomy. I did, it went wrong and it took 3 months to recover from it. Painful, but not the most painful thing that has ever happened to me.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Someone dropped one of those small metal office toys (similar to newton balls, but it was like a swinging bench) and I stepped on the end of it, so there was a 1/4" diameter hole 1/4" deep in the upper part of my right foot between the 4th and 5th toes. Luckily, it didn't get infected. It just needed cleaning and bandaging and it healed in a few weeks.

bebere
bebere
20 posts
Nomad

broke my arm by doing a somersault over a backpack

phycticpotato
phycticpotato
132 posts
Nomad

There was this one time a pust pin got pushed though the side of my thumb. And when I was electrocuted by some old Christmas lights, then fell of the roof to the pavement. Also the time where my toe was pulled under my foot while mowing the lawn just recently. (Might have been broken and healed back wrong because 6 weeks later it still hurts, bad). Those were pretty bad. But I have never been confirmed to break a bone. Thank God.

idontlikeyou
idontlikeyou
41 posts
Nomad

Probably when I was four and I fell on my head. I hadn't realized I was bleeding but something really hurt on the top of my head... I got really scared, then I slipped when I had my socks on when I was running to my mom. That made it way worse.

DairyHick
DairyHick
134 posts
Nomad

You know those watersides in in those water theme parks? Well, I was going down one and the person in front of me didn't move out of the way. So as I was coming down my groin made full contact with his shoulder.......... I cried.

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

Speaking of groin hits, my friend just got kicked really hard in that area, (in school) and I think he lost his manhood.

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

When I was in about eighth grade I had been making cookies for my class because we were having a party or something, and I went to pull the large tray of cookies out the oven by only holding them with one hand, already a bad idea seeing how clumsy I am, and proceeded to lose my balance hitting my other arm several times with the hot baking sheet. I got so many burns and it all hurt like heck for about the next month, but I do have to say that somehow I managed to not drop a single cookie.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

When I was in about eighth grade I had been making cookies for my class because we were having a party or something, and I went to pull the large tray of cookies out the oven by only holding them with one hand, already a bad idea seeing how clumsy I am, and proceeded to lose my balance hitting my other arm several times with the hot baking sheet.

Holy run-on sentence batman.

And my most painful physical experience was probably when I choked on a cheez-it. That was miserable.
evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

Yes, it was a train wreck of sentence I had going on there. I could have made it much better, but that would have demanded me to stop being so lazy today.

Probably the second most painful experience I've ever had was when I was learning to do flips. It was recess during second grade and I was practicing flips over a bar when I miss judged my speed/distance resulting in part of my nose being crushed. Come to find out it was only the cartilage so there wasn't much the doctor was able to do for me. My face was every color of the rainbow for the longest time afterward.

Showing 61-75 of 165