ForumsThe TavernDo you think being a mod would sound fun?

212 24453
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Well, okay. You know that there are those people who spam the site (Don't comment on that, Cen). You know tere are people who are always yelling at the mods, etc. But is it really that bad? You still get to have a fun time on ArmorGames, and the users who use AG well respect them. So do you think it's really that bad?

• 212 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Who needs friends, I have Midsummer Murders.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

As capricious and solitary as Sherlock Holmes you are....

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

"I used to want to be a moderator, but then I came to my senses".

That too.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Hey, haven't banned you yet, Invalid.

. . .And yet every second I'm on this site I feel the urge to spam. . .

Oh yeah, and that time when you said that the mod/admin who temp banned me "didn't know the site well", that was Justin, you know. . .

oooooooooooooooooooooo

Nah, I just frown upon your ability to come up with something that is outrageous or insulting, no matter how helpful the rest of what you are writing might be.

Uhmmm Hmmm. Uh huh. Yep.

Of course.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

You can't really make more friends if you keep your comments locked right?

It don't matter. Cen and I are best friends.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I don't see how it being Justin changes anything.
The staff isn't on the site much, they don't have much grip with how things are done, though if that screenshot Patrick posted once was true, you did deserve it.

As capricious and solitary as Sherlock Holmes you are....

Of course. *violin*

That too.

I think it is generally known sanity is a disadvantage as a moderator.
Then again, some might argue you go further insane as a moderator, so I guess one could start out somewhat sane and still fit in.
Besides, it will change the moment you find out all the communication between you and your "bosses" has to go through emails, because they don't have time/don't want to use the systems that got introduced to actually get stuff done efficiently.
Just so you know, emails are not efficient, and as it is, if this is the price for AGv3, then I don't want it.
But I guess it will be better when they get the next version done, unless they start on the next version then.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Who....in..the world is Aquaman!

The avenger of all things good underwater who requires underwater equipment to travel; the one man who will summon guppies to attack a twenty-first century speedboat; the crusader of the deep who bashes with his fists instead of a hammerhead shark when binded by a sea squid. And this is Aquaman in his prime. You get him on dry land and he has a hard time vacuuming the carpet. But if you want to know how much your new mod fish likes his flakes, there's no one better qualified.

Wait, you get hot soup??!

Yes, I get hot soup. But hey, at least you get warm beds. You know what I get? A rock. I don't get to choose which one either. The overlord I have to swear allegiance to is at least 15,000 years old so I think that qualifies as being a sadistic paedophile when he forces me to do nightly rituals all under the guise of &quotroud ancestors" and "shiny new ban hammer when you're done ten years later". I should stop making pacts with otherworldly beings. I already have 4 contracted and I think the constant strain is getting to my emotions.
ThroatLozenge
ThroatLozenge
146 posts
Nomad

Yes I do. I would love the idea of putting myself under that slight bit more stress and taking on more responsibility to help improve the lives of everyone around me just that little bit :P

Cause I'm screwed up mostly :P

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I don't see how it being Justin changes anything.

Well, you indirectly said that he didn't know AG well. . .

though if that screenshot Patrick posted once was true, you did deserve it.

First of all, if it was a perma-ban, then it would say "Your account has been banned". Second of all, I was thinking one time to report you, but then I decided not to. At least for now.

And besides, if you all are mods but you hate your volunteer service, then why are you guys still doing it?
glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

And besides, if you all are mods but you hate your volunteer service, then why are you guys still doing it?

If the mods stop doing their service, the site would go nuts with spammers and other stuff and if the Admins are back and saw the Mods not doing their job, well then goodbye to the Mods.
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Well, it would be fun, but only if I did it for one day, maybe two. After that, it would be really stressing, and I don't think that I have the responsibility to properly use mod powers...

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Then when people have stopped congratulating you

Has in giving you congrats on becoming a mod or giving you congrats on doing a good job?
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Has

Slaps face after hitting submit. It should be As. And I even read it over again before submitting.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Sounds like a lot of work to me. Ill pass.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Of course. *violin*

''I have used musical theory to create order.'' More proof that you are like him, and just as mad.

Cause they love us, even you Invalid. At least, that's what I like to think.
Showing 16-30 of 212