ForumsThe TavernDo you think being a mod would sound fun?

212 24463
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Well, okay. You know that there are those people who spam the site (Don't comment on that, Cen). You know tere are people who are always yelling at the mods, etc. But is it really that bad? You still get to have a fun time on ArmorGames, and the users who use AG well respect them. So do you think it's really that bad?

• 212 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

watdehek I want a legit answer

If they give you a legit answer you or some other person might find a way around it.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

I liked it when I was blissfully unaware of the inner workings of AG.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

YOU ARE TRANSFORMING INTO HIM!

No, I am not. Patrick2011 is himself, which means, by default, I cannot be him. The only way I could do that would be to change my username to Patrick2011 and take his armatar, but changing usernames is not yet possible.

I think that being a mod would suck because what if the game creator was so busy making more games, he or she didn't have time to look at the comments so then all of that hard work went to waste

Deleting spam comments isn't just for the developers; it's mostly so the people who are just trying to snag a few points don't walk away with those wrongfully accumulated points.

you're a moderator so you know how it is to be a mod.....

He wasn't a moderator until he made that comment. Most users who make comments like that get modded right away. It's just usually kept a secret so too many people don't try to do it at once.

I liked it when I was blissfully unaware of the inner workings of AG.

It doesn't make you feel important knowing all this stuff you'll never actually need to know?
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Nope. Far to much work and I'm far to lazy.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

It might give me an excuse to stay active here for more than a few days at a time, but I don't think I'd be capable of devoting that much time to just one site. In other words, it sounds fun, but not in a realistic sense.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Looks like the whole talking to Cenere via a thread thing has stopped...for now. Oh, and this is the 2^7th response to this thread! (nrd) xD

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Looks like the whole talking to Cenere via a thread thing has stopped

Yeah I suppose so. Well we got most of the mods to post in it, and I don't know how hard it will to be to get it locked.

~

And Cen, I hope you're glad to hear this! I kinda lost some interest in AG. Just in case you wanted to know.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

So apparently, being a mod would not sound fun, according to the latest AG news.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

So apparently, being a mod would not sound fun, according to the latest AG news.

And where did you happen to come across this data?
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

And where did you happen to come across this data?

Well, Master created a thread, and Cen said that someone snitched. So yeah.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Hm. So AG has cleared out the blue ink. So Cen is no longer a mod. Hard to get used to.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

You're right. Kingdom Rush being on sale in the app store really is a royal pain for those mods.

So Cen is no longer a mod. Hard to get used to.

I just found out a few minutes ago and I'm already used to it, but I guess he and I didn't share the same brotherly bond that you two did.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Well, Master created a thread, and Cen said that someone snitched. So yeah.

I wish sometimes, you wouldn't take some of Cen's sentences so literally when they drip with sarcasm....
neeraffa
neeraffa
4 posts
Nomad

Being a mod on a games site can be hard work at times,but is worth while when everyone enjoys there stay.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I was once a mod once for a server and I could tell you it wasn't fun at all, only thing that kept me going was the appreciation I got from other people. It was annoying though cause I couldn't do anything fun n the server anymore because I was constantly banning and fixing broken things.

Showing 121-135 of 212