ForumsThe TavernDo you think being a mod would sound fun?

212 24464
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Well, okay. You know that there are those people who spam the site (Don't comment on that, Cen). You know tere are people who are always yelling at the mods, etc. But is it really that bad? You still get to have a fun time on ArmorGames, and the users who use AG well respect them. So do you think it's really that bad?

• 212 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

No one ever notices that I never post in these threads except to say something stupid. Mostly because no one ever seems to notice that I'm actually on. *ninja mod*

I think Starscream(er?) was one in the beginning of the site's time, but I don't even think I got the name right...

Wrong user that starts with the letter 'S', bro.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Wrong user that starts with the letter 'S', bro.

Oh well.

And yeah, Gantic is the ninja mod.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

O we talking about Switchfoot?

My mouth always feels slightly gross after using that name.....

Regardless, I have seen many a man chained to his desk, forced to look at the filth of 12 year olds all day, and I can honestly say I would not want that position. This position is as you say, the position of the "moderator!"

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

O we talking about Switchfoot?

I feel young. Can someone explain who this is and what they did?
alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

I don't really think being a mod would be all the fun it seems like something i wouldn't really like.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Yeah. Cen. Are you here? Now? :'(

Hello, Moon.

How about now?

People there must get up early to make the Pastries, no?

I am not particularly good at baking.
Hence becoming a librarian, not a baker

Well getting up early to... uh.... Shelve.... books?

I'm not willing to let this die, It's the only way to reach Cen, The Pretty Pink Kitty King. :'(

KEEP IT GOING PEOPLE! DON'T YOU WANT TO BE A MOD?!
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

How about now?

Ingen.

DON'T YOU WANT TO BE A MOD?!

The people who do are afraid to admit it (with a few exceptions), and the people who don't are difficult to differentiate from the ones who do but don't want to blow their cover.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Yeah well what if people showed their good qualities, and they were then chosen?
They should come out now.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Yeah well what if people showed their good qualities, and they were then chosen?

If it were that easy, every user and their alt would be shoving their "good qualities" down the moderators' e-throats; which is why people who ask to be moderators are automatically rejected.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Aw. Well there goes my lame attempt at fueling popularity for this thread.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Popularity will not be "fueled" in that way if nobody is reading it in the first place.

Uh-oh, I think Patrick's absence is starting to have an effect on me...

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

DON'T GIVE IN, ERNIE. NOOOOOOOO.
You don't mean Patrick 2011? Or something like that? I don't remember being very fond of him.

But If it was on the top all night, then people would read this and be like "Hey, I think I'll post!"

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

You don't mean Patrick 2011?

I'm referring to Patrick2011, not Patrick. There is no user called Patrick 2011, because spaces are not allowed in usernames.

There's something very satisfying about stating the obvious. I can see why he made it into a way of life.

But If it was on the top all night, then people would read this and be like "Hey, I think I'll post!"

Ah, but you're forgetting how many users come from the good ol' US of A, where it is currently the middle of the night in every time zone(?). Although there are still a few of us online right now, most Unitedstatesian users have gone to bed or just have better things they could be doing on a Friday night (or Saturday morning, depending on how you choose to see it).
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I'm referring to Patrick2011, not Patrick. There is no user called Patrick 2011, because spaces are not allowed in usernames.

YOU ARE TRANSFORMING INTO HIM! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Well pardon me, pretty much the only friends I want to hang out with are out of town. > > Whatchu tryin to say, Ernie? Hmm?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*cough*
Topic, please? The one in the OP, not the one you guys are making up?
As I said, if you want to speak with me, go to my art thread, otherwise keep it modly.

Showing 91-105 of 212