ForumsThe TavernDo you think being a mod would sound fun?

212 24466
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Well, okay. You know that there are those people who spam the site (Don't comment on that, Cen). You know tere are people who are always yelling at the mods, etc. But is it really that bad? You still get to have a fun time on ArmorGames, and the users who use AG well respect them. So do you think it's really that bad?

• 212 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Mwahahahahaha it worked!

Now that I think about it, I could like being a mod. You get to talk to the other mods without looking like a child to the parent and stuffs. Deleting comments on games would be tiring... But worth it overall to improve the creators feedback.

Cenere

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Except if the developer is an admin himself, and he could go about cleaning his own games' comments. Which has happened a number of zero times, if I remember correctly.
Basically, when deleting spam from game comments, your brain goes into a state of "LAlalalaLALALALALalalalalalaaaaalalala!!".

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I think that would be awesome, to have my brain singing so awesomely.

Now, I think that being a mod would suck because what if the game creator was so busy making more games, he or she didn't have time to look at the comments so then all of that hard work went to waste and then they make more games that are halfway decent and then the mod has to go do the same thing over and over again it is kind of like those annoying run on sentences that just last forever and hey keep going and going and goi-

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Basically, when deleting spam from game comments, your brain goes into a state of "LAlalalaLALALALALalalalalalaaaaalalala!!".

Which is hilarious when said developer takes the time to go to your profile to tell you that you made a nice comment which had to have been seen only by looking at the comment buried under pages of Hurr-Durr. Then you feel special when he comments about your comment while forgetting about the other comments.
younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

i don't think it's fun, too much work and work and work and work and....

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

You get to talk to the other mods without looking like a child to the parent and stuffs.

What do you mean by that? I talk to Strop about WoM but it is not like I am his child.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I think being a mod would be the best! Because I could boss around everyone and feel like I have some measure of control over my life! That will teach all those kids who bullied me in high school. And if someone does not like me, I could ban them! and if they think I'm being mean I could ban them! And if someone makes not nice comments about me I could delete all the evidence!

I'd be the best mod evar.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

And if someone does not like me, I could ban them! and if they think I'm being mean I could ban them! And if someone makes not nice comments about me I could delete all the evidence!

Using your powers for evil. How could you!

Why would people get mad at mods? They just try and make the site better.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Well, if the opinion of dozens of users over the last few years have any truth in them then we/I must be just like that!

Hint: They don't have any grains of truth.

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

I think being a mod would be the best! Because I could boss around everyone and feel like I have some measure of control over my life! That will teach all those kids who bullied me in high school. And if someone does not like me, I could ban them! and if they think I'm being mean I could ban them! And if someone makes not nice comments about me I could delete all the evidence!
I'd be the best mod evar.

you're a moderator so you know how it is to be a mod.....
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Sarcasm, the word is sarcasm Younie....

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Lol you guys caught me farming :P

And could you guys please explain how you caught me last time when I created that alt?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Lol you guys caught me farming

Oh, it wasn't just you...

And could you guys please explain how you caught me last time when I created that alt?

You know that mod chip in our tympanic membrane that goes off whenever an advertisement bot shows up? There's one in the other side for repeat offenders which gives off a stronger shock. Experienced moderators can tell by the number of twitches which user is being "offensive". Either way you flip it, we automatically are angry for being shocked and will deal with you with a vengeance if the offense is great enough.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

watdehek I want a legit answer

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

And mods. . . Check this out!

Showing 106-120 of 212