ForumsThe TavernWeapon of choice for killing zombies.

198 32917
skyrider31
skyrider31
25 posts
Nomad

What weapon will you use against zombies? Chainsaw, bazooka, katana, C4 or M16?

• 198 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Teeth do rot. I don't know what world you live on where they don't. Once there's contanimates on teeth such as plaque, it will continue to eat through until nothing is left unless you clean or preserve the teeth.

that's why skeletons are found with no teeth whatsoever

also hordes, you can't outrun them, you'll get tackled down, and ripped apart
dank40
dank40
109 posts
Nomad

I would actually take the choice of a Light Machine Gun for my choice.

This is Because:
-Alot of ammo
-Big Clip
-I could shoot at long range

I wouldn't get a melee weapon tho, I don't want to take the risk of getting too close to a zombie and getting myself bitten.

Also, I like what the guys were saying earlier in this topic, Time would help you alot IF you have enough food and water etc.

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

Okay, I cant believe nobody has said this...How about a cure and a tranquilizer gun?

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

In an ideal world, I'd just grab some food and water and hole up inside an M1A2. Its got NBC Protection, which means that I'd be fully safe against the virus if its airborne. Seal myself in, and it'll take high explosives to get at me.

Load it with Flechette Rounds for anti-personel attacks, and a few HEAT rounds to get at any zeds holed up in buildings. But way more Flechette Rounds than HEAT.

The overall idea is to outlast the zeds, until time begins to take its tole.

In actuallity, I'd go with the AR-10. Semiautomatic version of the M16, and its designed for taking on thick skinned game, specifically wild boar. Ammunition is relatively easy to find, as would be any attachments and replacement parts. It'd be loud if fired, but I'd be trying to avoid any fights.

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

Bill Gates. He would pay me anything not to whack off some zombie's head with his body. Then, I could buy anything I wanted.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, I cant believe nobody has said this...How about a cure and a tranquilizer gun?

the best weapon against zombies but what would you do if you run out of ammo?

well, the best plan would be to hide in the mountains and use the cold weather as a weapon. ever seen what ice does to a dead body? or an undead body? it freezes. so, just get to the north pole or to a cold land and you would be safe as long as you survive the weather on your own.
psychobiz
psychobiz
6 posts
Nomad

For me, it's the Scorpion Evo III Sup Machine gun , when dealing with hordes, and a Steyr-Mannlicher SSG 69 Sniper rifle, when dealing with the zombies at long distance.

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Our world's current version of a Nuclear Bomb [a.k.a A Nuke B)]. Today, we have Nukes that can "DESTROY" half the world, and not just with radiation (which probably doesn't affect a zombie).

nomoreheroes23
nomoreheroes23
75 posts
Nomad

A safe-house on a high ground,supplies,ur own crops possibly,fuel canisters.
A Semi-Automatic handgun,a compact submachine(Anything with the most spread calliber,the 9mm) and a chainsaw.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

,ur own crops possibly

you'll need to know how to farm

A safe-house

how would you go about making one?

high ground

why? so you can shoot down on them? other than that, zombies don't tire or lose morale
calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

Power popper definitely

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41s8oVdq5JL._AA300_.jpg

My weapon of choice for anything

derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

A time machine to go back in time to figure out what started it,and a mini gun to keep away from my time machine!

iProFreerunn3r
iProFreerunn3r
5 posts
Nomad

Katana. No ammo required.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Katana. No ammo required.

yes there is, a grindstone to keep it sharp, and your own energy, you can't swing it forever
AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

You just like to disagree with everything don't you loco?

Showing 151-165 of 198