ForumsThe TavernWeapon of choice for killing zombies.

198 32925
skyrider31
skyrider31
25 posts
Nomad

What weapon will you use against zombies? Chainsaw, bazooka, katana, C4 or M16?

• 198 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

my weap will be hiding on chuck norris house, there i will survive for ever

Who says Chuck Norris wasn't the start of the zombie plague in the first place? (o.O)
Seeing as his robot-like speech is a 'dead give-away'... LOL

Back on the topic of favourite weapon of choice to kill zombies, I've come up with a new one...

How about a "Nail Gun"?! =D

It's available at any store in any larger town! And you would have an endless supply of ammo!

Thud... thud... thud... nail 'em to the wall!

...and the car!
...and the tree!
...and the lamp post!
...and the bench!
...and the other zombie!
Hahaaa!!
SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

For a melee a long weapon with a blade on the end.

For guns.... AA 12

Also for large crowds a grenade launcher, to you know, take out dozens at a time.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Heh heh.... All hail the Mg-34!
Mg-34 slideshow.

Suckahs!

That gun is one bad-*** piece of firepower.

And tesament that this gun is unholy awesome:

Good fire rate.

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

With my... rather frail build, i probably wouldnt go with a death machine like the mg-34, but more of perhaps dual-weild Beretta 92Fs. They're small, carry lots of rounds in one clip and with training would become lethal with one shot to the head.

What if someone had Ballistic Knives in a zombie horror show like the Walking Dead??
That would be pretty epic.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup's current trap gun.12 guage shotgun with a silencer.it is a trap gun so killersup can take ALOT of shots.12 gauge is hell a powerfull.it is pretty lightwieght acually!.

pros.
12g
little recoil
powerfull
lightwieght
the nearest gun club(killersup's job) has plenty of shotguns shells+matenice
killersup can load them pretty fast!.
silencer brings down muzzl blast by alot!

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

How about a "Nail Gun"?! =D
It's available at any store in any larger town! And you would have an endless supply of ammo!
Thud... thud... thud... nail 'em to the wall!
...and the car!
...and the tree!
...and the lamp post!
...and the bench!
...and the other zombie!
Hahaaa!!

NOW THIS IS SOMBODY that killersup would have in his little squad,welcome to the cause soldier.that maniac feeling is what will keep ya alive
TomasTock
TomasTock
25 posts
Peasant

Lead pipe. infinite ammo. no sound. wacks zombies bad.

dipindat
dipindat
7 posts
Nomad

probably something powerful and longer range like a sniper or bazooka for groups of zombies and land mines to stall and keep away large amounts of zombies that are chasing you and stalling them to leave them to deteriorate over a certain amount of time.

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

i would have to go with a good o'l axe

Zoom2
Zoom2
9 posts
Justiciar

Frying pan. That or a mixed arsenal of flamethrower, pole ax, and automatic shotgun...but my primary choice is still the frying pan

StonedOne
StonedOne
33 posts
Nomad

I would use twin chinese broadsword cuz no need to reload and if ur killin everything within ten feet of u ur good to go aint nothin gonna stop u from killin them all

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

soooo, guns make noises, even if you use a silencer. lets hope zombies cant hear them.

weakness of meelee weapons? there aren...oh, right! if they spread through an infection/virus and you have a tiny scar you are doomed if some of the blood lands on you.

JakeGold23
JakeGold23
4 posts
Nomad

Think about it..... Would you really be able to get a gun if you did not already have one? I would not think so. As soon as it would happen, the gun shops would be raided or maybe soon after. The best weapons that you could get your hands on is probably a melee weapon like a pipe, metal pole, wood baseball bat, or a better version would be a metal baseball bat. If you would be able to get your hands on a gun, it would probably be a pistol. But your best bet would be a melee. If you are a person who collects medieval replicas, you wold have a sword, war axe, or maybe a mace. Out of the three, I would say a sword because it would be light weight and easy to swing, jab, or stab. Hopefully you have a sharpener...

JakeGold23
JakeGold23
4 posts
Nomad

Think about it..... Would you really be able to get a gun if you did not already have one? I would not think so. As soon as it would happen, the gun shops would be raided or maybe soon after. The best weapons that you could get your hands on is probably a melee weapon like a pipe, metal pole, wood baseball bat, or a better version would be a metal baseball bat. If you would be able to get your hands on a gun, it would probably be a pistol. But your best bet would be a melee. If you are a person who collects medieval replicas, you wold have a sword, war axe, or maybe a mace. Out of the three, I would say a sword because it would be light weight and easy to swing, jab, or stab. Hopefully you have a weapon sharpener...

malikbm
malikbm
18 posts
Peasant

Crossbow. it's too useful because you need just a arrow.You can use same arrow again, again and again.And you can kill zombies very silently.

Showing 121-135 of 198