ForumsThe TavernWeapon of choice for killing zombies.

198 32916
skyrider31
skyrider31
25 posts
Nomad

What weapon will you use against zombies? Chainsaw, bazooka, katana, C4 or M16?

• 198 Replies
Kendalizor
Kendalizor
7 posts
Nomad

Golden Gun lol. Powerful and silent, so as not to attract more zombies.

KentReid
KentReid
65 posts
Nomad

The Russian Winter. Nobody survives the Russian winter except for Russians... and even that's uncertain.

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

maybe i should use a , i really don't know
they would alive nearly everything

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

The Russian Winter. Nobody survives the Russian winter except for Russians... and even that's uncertain.

finally a smart decision. people, have you ever seen what happens with meat if you put it in the freezer? zombies are meat on bones. they would freeze and could not move anymore.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

If you're semi-close range (10-25 feet) I'd go with a flame thrower, but a sniper would be good for picking off the ones further away, or a occasional bazooka shot...

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

I would go for...

Melee: Crowbar- Not only it is strong and can beat their brains, the most important part of the zombies. Also, you can open up crates, rip up wood, and hammer on nails to construct a shelter.

Gun: M16 with a silencer- easy to obtain, standard gun in the army

Explosives: If ever necessary, I would use a molotov cocktail. It is extremely easy to make, and a great aid in an army of zombies, just to play keep away. Of course, flaming zombies are worse than normal zombies; however, in this case, time would be a great ally (unless the zombie was full of fat.

Z0M813

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Gun: M16 with a silencer- easy to obtain, standard gun in the army

Because if someone saw a gun laying on the ground they would leave it for the next person
SuperKruddKid
SuperKruddKid
42 posts
Farmer

something that is not loud, effective, but does not waste shots, any ideas?

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

The cure to the infection... I win

Elaxter
Elaxter
17 posts
Nomad

A wild Zombie has apeard!

Zombie - 20/20
Elaxter - 25/25

Zombie uses charge!

It's not very effective!

Zombie falls over!

Elaxter uses curbstomp!

It's super effective!

YOU WIN!

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Real life a gun with easy to find ammo a glock-17 easy to obtain ammo's abundant and gun has little noise plus parts are easy to obtain if it breaks.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Then again an ACR it's all purpose can change it's barrel size to chance between .45 .56 and .72 depending on the type of ammo you have doesn;t jam either and can be customized by almost any part.
sorry for double post.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I'd go with either a light-saber or, for an actual weapon, some sort of sword. You don't have to worry about ammo and it's efficient, although it wouldn't be "great" for mass swarms of zombies out in the open (but then, if you're out in the open and completely surrounded with no way out you're dead anyways).

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Because if someone saw a gun laying on the ground they would leave it for the next person

^so true.

I'd go with either a light-saber or, for an actual weapon, some sort of sword. You don't have to worry about ammo and it's efficient, although it wouldn't be "great" for mass swarms of zombies out in the open (but then, if you're out in the open and completely surrounded with no way out you're dead anyways).

i thought we talk about real weapons. real weapons that you can get easily because you have them at your home. but if we talk about fictional weapons i say a force-field around me protects me while i shoot laser rays out of my eyes to let their heads explode.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I might have overlooked it sifting through the pages of this thread, but...

...howcome nobody has mentioned the good old trusty Baseball Bat yet?!?!

*schwiiiinnggggg*

Bludgeon's the best for me and makes little noise!

Showing 31-45 of 198