ForumsThe TavernWeapon of choice for killing zombies.

198 32919
skyrider31
skyrider31
25 posts
Nomad

What weapon will you use against zombies? Chainsaw, bazooka, katana, C4 or M16?

• 198 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Well... my Baseball Bat theory has been debunked... so...

I guess I would go for a SWORD then? All within the good terms of ArmorGames and my sworn duty to protect the castle and kingdom! =D

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

You are all wrong!! This is, by far, the best zombie killing weapon I've ever seen. I need one!!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Something where I can just slice and dice for hours with!

^this + many many many zombies + getting tired after some time = your death

it just depends what your into I presonally would like a compound bow just because I've always liked archery and it is quieter then a gun.

good choice, a silent weapon that doesnt attract other zombies while you can kill them from far away or from above, but what is if you run out of arrows?

You are all wrong!! This is, by far, the best zombie killing weapon I've ever seen. I need one!!

i want one too! slingshots are very great because you can use nearly everything as ammo that lays on the ground. nearly never running out of ammo, that sounds like a dream. but if there are too much zombies you should not be alone or you should run.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

it just depends what your into I presonally would like a compound bow just because I've always liked archery and it is quieter then a gun.

If your going this silent route I would suggest a cross bow. It doesn't take as much physical strength and it is much easier to aim, but still silent.
but what is if you run out of arrows?

The same problem arises with guns, except with bows and crossbows the arrows are retrievable.

but if there are too much zombies you should not be alone or you should run.

This is the case in all scenarios honestly. No matter what weapon you have you will need to run if there is a hoard of some sort.
My favorite part of the slingshot/club/nail is the "skull ejector". One of my biggest worries with having a weapon you stab with, or even slash for that matter, is that it will get stuck in the zombie. With this ingenious device that is no longer a worry.
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

I guess I would go for a SWORD then?

Not the best option I'm afraid. In my opinion; you would need prior training in the arts of the sword and have to sharpen it often. There are barley any still well working swords because most are replicas and break easily. Like I said earlier there is also the fear of the blade getting stuck in the skull unless you went strait for the decapitation.
ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

arrows to their knees

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

arrows to their knees

This makes no sense; not only will it not kill the zombie, but it is a smaller target than the head. When dealing with zombies you always want to aim for the head, for that is the only way to kill them.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

My imagination: Zombies are imaginary beings, after all.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

This makes no sense; not only will it not kill the zombie, but it is a smaller target than the head. When dealing with zombies you always want to aim for the head, for that is the only way to kill them.

tis a joke, someone never heard of skyrim, Arrows to teh knees prevent you from even adventuring!
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

We have guns on one side and melee weapons on the other.

The good thing about guns is that you can safely kill zombies from a distance and your chance of becoming one is lower than using a melee weapon (since they can't bite you). But ammo ain't infinite and you're bound to empty your stocks at some point in the apocalypse. They're also loud, very loud and that's a big problem if your trying to sneak out of an area infested with un-dead ****ers.
Guns can also easily break down without any proper care rendering them complected useless. And you're screwed if your not properly trained at using guns.

The good thing about melee weapons is that their only form of ammunition is how well you can use your arms. Just one small little con. You need to get close to zombies to actually hit them. When you get close to them you're easier to bite and so your screwed once again. Also their as effective at throwing **** at them if your fighting dozens of them at once.

My point is that whatever weapon you chose and whatever measure you take to protect yourself, you'll just always end up getting you're gray-matter all slurped up by zombies like some sort of brain smoothie. Fun!

ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

tommy gun,shot gun,chain gun,katana,revolvers,and minea

lucaro94
lucaro94
8 posts
Shepherd

Laser hahahaha

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Also their as effective at throwing **** at them if your fighting dozens of them at once.

If you're fighting more than a few at a time, you're screwed anyways, even with a gun. It'd be better to run.

The good thing about guns is that you can safely kill zombies from a distance and your chance of becoming one is lower than using a melee weapon (since they can't bite you). But ammo ain't infinite and you're bound to empty your stocks at some point in the apocalypse.

How much ammo can you realistically carry anyways? Even at the very best, you can kill one -maybe- two zombies per hit. You're going to miss though. So you'll kill at most probably 1/2 to 1/3 zombies as you have bullets, especially if you double-tap. That's not very many zombies in the long haul if you can't find ammo. And really, where are you going to find that ammo? Gun stores will be looted within the first few hours, and it's not like zombies will carry ammo on them.

Guns can also easily break down without any proper care rendering them complected useless. And you're screwed if your not properly trained at using guns

Don't forget reloading. During the time when you reload, you're completely defenseless.

The good thing about melee weapons is that their only form of ammunition is how well you can use your arms.

They're also relatively quiet.

Just one small little con. You need to get close to zombies to actually hit them.

Yes, but if you're playing to survive, you shouldn't be out looking for fights anyways. Your goal should be to find a shelter and/or escape. Stealth would be best by far. If at any point you have to fight, if you have a gun you'll draw all zombies within a mile. If you have a melee weapon, you'll draw at most the zombies within 20-30 meters.

tommy gun,shot gun,chain gun,katana,revolvers,and minea

Where do you plan on getting a tommy gun, chain gun, or mines?
Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

anything to keep me alive. XD

latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

a blowtorch. burn them alive!

Showing 61-75 of 198