ForumsForum GamesThe Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs: Chamber Eighteen

644 79483
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You wake up and find yourself in pitch blackness. SUDDENLY! Words appear out of nowhere.

Welcome to the Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs! You have been brought here against your will for the amusement of the Gantic. Each chamber has two doors: one that leads out and one that leads in. Each door has a unique solution. You must find out how to escape or die trying.

Oh, did I mention that you will respawn after death? The Gantic feeds on death, but it brings you back to life because it knows you will die again. So work together to get yourselves out!

Oh, did I also mention that you are not the only one here? The Gantic is not satisfied with just one toy. No. It has as many as it pleases!

How to Play:
Type out commands and the Gantic will respond.

Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is a closed door. There is a table in the middle of the room. A piece of chalk sits in the middle of the room.

Only clear commands will result in actions. The more specific the command, the more specific the action.

Player: I use chalk on the table.
The Gantic: How do you wish to use the chalk on the table?
Player: I use chalk to write on the table.
The Gantic: You write on the table, but you don't know what you wrote.
Player: I use chalk to write the word "Open" on the table.
The Gantic: You write the word "Open" on the table. You hear the sound of stone sliding on stone.
Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is an open door. There is a table in the middle of the room with the word "Open" written on it.

Now onwards!
You find yourselves in Chamber One.
  • 644 Replies
rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

i grab poizaz and throw him into the water i haz theory... maybe item throw into water need be living/decomposable... maybe thats why the moss vanished and the rock sunk to the bottom...

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I give sonic a brick broadsword to deal with the "idiots".

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Garriss crosses the chamber along the ledge. You do not see any sign of a door.

Poizaz00 makes glowsticks. You do not have all of the materials required to make bone glue. You notice the platform rise slightly. You do not have a brick broadsword.

rick073 grabs Poizaz00 and attempts to throw him into the water. The Gantic stops you from throwing him into the water. The Gantic will not allow anyone to attempt to kill anyone else.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

the door is in the water i bet... lets examine the walls for any hidden secrets.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Oh, did I also mention that you are not the only one here? The Gantic is not satisfied with just one toy. No. It has as many as it pleases!

According to this clause, I would assume that by posting, an individual would find themselves in the Ganticombs if they wished to participate?
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

There is nothing special about the walls.

Maverick4, you find yourself in the most current room with everyone else.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

i *sigh* put my hand into the water...

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Please, just call me Mav.

I examine the ceiling of the room.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

rick073 puts his hand into the water. Your hand disappears. You can still move your fingers and feel your hand. Your hand feels surprisingly dry.

Mav examines the ceiling. There is nothing special about the ceiling.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Thanks.

I jump feet-first into the pool. Gotta be concious about safety.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

i see... i jump into the "water" with mavrick... guessing its a kind of... oh screw trying to figure it out i'll just end up making an idiot of myself...

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You find yourselves in Chamber Six!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Do I keep going?

Poizaz00
Poizaz00