ForumsForum GamesThe Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs: Chamber Eighteen

644 79486
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You wake up and find yourself in pitch blackness. SUDDENLY! Words appear out of nowhere.

Welcome to the Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs! You have been brought here against your will for the amusement of the Gantic. Each chamber has two doors: one that leads out and one that leads in. Each door has a unique solution. You must find out how to escape or die trying.

Oh, did I mention that you will respawn after death? The Gantic feeds on death, but it brings you back to life because it knows you will die again. So work together to get yourselves out!

Oh, did I also mention that you are not the only one here? The Gantic is not satisfied with just one toy. No. It has as many as it pleases!

How to Play:
Type out commands and the Gantic will respond.

Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is a closed door. There is a table in the middle of the room. A piece of chalk sits in the middle of the room.

Only clear commands will result in actions. The more specific the command, the more specific the action.

Player: I use chalk on the table.
The Gantic: How do you wish to use the chalk on the table?
Player: I use chalk to write on the table.
The Gantic: You write on the table, but you don't know what you wrote.
Player: I use chalk to write the word "Open" on the table.
The Gantic: You write the word "Open" on the table. You hear the sound of stone sliding on stone.
Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is an open door. There is a table in the middle of the room with the word "Open" written on it.

Now onwards!
You find yourselves in Chamber One.
  • 644 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You respawn after you die. You respawn when you post, because if you don't post, it doesn't matter if you're dead or alive. :P

The chamber is lit by a single torch in the middle of the room. The walls glisten as if they were made of gold. There is a door in the western wall. There are ten holes in the eastern wall with lines connecting them to form a pentagram. A clump of glowing moss sits on the floor.
You appear to have lost any items you gained along the way. You no longer glow.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

i throw something at one of the walls

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

What do you throw at the walls?

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I put the moss into the holes.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

i go and collect the torch for later use

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

As put moss into the the leftmost of the two lowest holes, a spear shoots and impales you. You are pinned to the northern wall.

rick073 take the torch in the middle of the room.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I stick my arm down the hole that just shot out the spear.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

ooohhhh free weapon ^_^ i take the spear out of poizaz, thus unpinning him.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I cautiously put in the moss with Rick's spear.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Mav sticks his arm into the hole that shot the spear. There is nothing in the hole.

rick073 removes the spear from Poizaz00. Poizaz00 is mortally wounded.

Which hole do you put the moss in?

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

ummmm... that wound would be gushing out blood, as the spear is what is holding the blood BACK... so poizaz is dying of extreme blood loss... in my defence, i forgot that there was nothing to patch up the wound with...

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I take the torch from the guy, and then use it to further examine the pentagram. Perhaps the lines are flamable?

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

"the guy" has a name you know >

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Poizaz00 has died of his wounds.

There are 10 holes connected by lines that form a pentagram, five holes at the points and five holes at the intersections.

Mav touches the torch to the lines on the pentagram. nothing happens.

Showing 121-135 of 644