Nomad

The Steelers will win the Superbowl!

• 93 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Ha! Doubt it.

I believe the Giants will be present this year in the Super Bowl. Maybe even the Lions. Stafford has been hot all year and I wouldn't say Detroit has no shot. If we can beat the Saints the first round, I'm pretty confident we can make it to the finals.

Giants? A decent chance, but I wouldn't say fully so. Eli has made some rookie mistakes that he's gotten away from. He needs to tighten up if he wants to lead his team to another title.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Well, me being a detroiter, I will have to say Go Lions! They have had a really good year as compaired to their last decade, Most likely, I don't think they'll make it to the superbowl, but it would be awesome if they did. Oh well, I got the Red Wings to look forward to!

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

The Steelers will win the Superbowl!

Starts laughing. They haven't beaten the Ravens all season. How will they get past them?
The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

Cincanati over Houston, Pittsburgh over Denver,New Orleans over detroit,New York over Atlanta

then New England over Cincanati, Baltimore over Pittsburgh, Green Bay over New York,San Francisco over New Orleans

Baltimore over New England, San Francisco over Green Bay

And finally San Francisco over Baltimore

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

How will they get past them?

Because ravens stink and the Steelers rule!
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Because ravens stink and the Steelers rule!

TAHNK YOU

I want and think the Packers will win it. Unless they make another mistake, like they did in Kansas City.
AequitasBU
AequitasBU
112 posts
Nomad

Why did my Eagles have to **** the bed. So disappointed in my boy Vick.
Here come the Packers gentleman.

Toilet1
Toilet1
62 posts
Nomad

The Lions, Texans, Giants, Bengals, and the Broncos wont make it. The Pats will lose to the Steelers and the Ravens will make the Super Bowl after finishing a shut out season on the Steelers. Then the Pack will lose to the Falcons, Saints, or Niners. The winner of that will make the Super Bowl. The Ravens will then take the title. BTW I'm a Steeler fan and hate Baltimore and I'm just telling it how it is.

Pator55jase
Pator55jase
31 posts
Peasant

Packers!!!

Patriots are not goign to make it, dont count the Lions out against the Saints

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

dont count the Lions out against the Saints

You mean that the Lions have a chance? Agreed fully.

I wouldn't say there are any definite chances of the two winning. The Lions have had a great comeback season since the last few years. The Saints though seem to be coming on strong, so I can't say anything about certain chances of moving on. It'll be a real tight game though. That's certain.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I wont go making any prediction on that yet. Instead Ill make some playoff choices instead.
Saints>Lions
Texans>Bengals
Broncos>Steelers
Falcons>Giants

Toilet1
Toilet1
62 posts
Nomad

the lions and saints game will not be close. the saints will win by double didgets for one reason and one reason only.... 200 penalty yards by the lions.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

the lions and saints game will not be close. the saints will win by double didgets for one reason and one reason only.... 200 penalty yards by the lions.

But the Saints only have a little bit better stats than the Lions have. You can't count them out. The Saints won't beat them easily, and vice versca
santajoe
santajoe
151 posts
Nomad

Green Bay will win the Super Bowl on account of Aaron rodgers in combination with some of the best recievers in the NFL. But if they don't win, it will be the saints or the 49ers hands down. The AFC is absolute garbage compared to the NFC.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Hmmm. . . So Cincinnati lost, and they're going to play New England. New Orleans is leading by three, with one minute left in the third. But I still think the Saints are going to win.

Showing 1-15 of 93