421 posts
Nomad

The Steelers will win the Superbowl!

• 93 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

We listen to you, we just choose to ignore you.

No comment

I still think it will be patriots and giants. That seem pretty reasonable. The giants and 49ers r pretty even.... May the giants "away team" power help them win again :P
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

The giants and 49ers r pretty even....

Really? The Saints almost beat the niners. But I'm pretty sure the Giants will win.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Really? The Saints almost beat the niners. But I'm pretty sure the Giants will win.

It honestly depends on how each team is playing. The 49ers will have to play better then they did last game. They should have blown the Saints out.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Boom! I called it, giants and patriots! Who watches the game? That was pretty intense dude.
WE R GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Manning vs. Brady part II...at Manning's house...

This will be interesting.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Boom! I called it, giants and patriots! Who watches the game? That was pretty intense dude.
WE R GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!

It pisses me off. I wanted Baltimore and San Fran to go. Both were really close to making it too. I feel really bad for the Baltimore kicker.

I guess I have to cheer for the Giants.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

@ New York at San Francisco
That game was slow. It was repetitive too. The Giants won by luck! D:<

I feel really bad for the Baltimore kicker.

And the 49ers player that had the fumble. . .
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Disappointing game for the packers. Haven't seen them so bad well since the chiefs game. Rooting for the 49ers and Ravens then.

Double loss ouch

THE GIANTS WON!!!!!
And u thought the packers would kill them hu? But what did I tell u? No one listens to pickpocket. I'm gonna go out on a long shot and say it will be giants and patriots for the super bowl....

Right on Pickpocket

I didn't think the Packers would kill them, I just thought that the Packers would win.
We listen to you, we just choose to ignore you.
If it is the giants and the patriots for the super bowl I will be pissed. My bet at the beginning of the playoffs was Ravens vs. Green Bay or Ravens vs. San Fran. The first one will not happen so I hope the second one does.

Sorry you lost the bet

I'm hoping to see New England vs. San Francisco. Of course, my opinion is biased, being the Steelers fan I am . Anyways, whether the Ravens or Patriots win depends on which ravens show up; If they play like they did today, the Patriots will probably win. However, if they play like they did earlier in the season, I would say it may lean slightly more to the Ravens side.
As for San Francisco vs. New York, I'm picking the 'niners. I think that San Fran having one of the best defenses in the NFL will definitely help against Manning's passing game.

You got one right

So.. I'm rooting for the Giants as well, anyone for the Pats?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

it would have been cool to seen the ravens and 9ers. brother v brother. oh well :P im not gonna complain! the giants won!! wooo! and invalid, luck my but! they didnt get lucky, the 9ers got unlucky. unlcuky that the giants knocked it from him. unlucky that someone on the other team was right where it was knocked to. unlucky that the kicker didnt miss......
:P

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

Anyone else find it funny how the Patriot's won last night?

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

Man I can't beleive the Raven's kicker missed a 32 yard feild goal. Even I could have kicked it between the bars. The Raven's should have won. But know I want the NY Giants to win.

Now it is a rematch of the 2008 Super Bowl.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I can't believe the receiver 'dropped' the pass in the end zone

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I can't believe the receiver 'dropped' the pass in the end zone

It was more knocked out of his hands.

Have any of you heard the crap that the 49ers guy is getting for fumbling? People have been saying that they hope he dies. Come on people, it is just a game! Accidents happen.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

It was more knocked out of his hands.

Have any of you heard the crap that the 49ers guy is getting for fumbling? People have been saying that they hope he dies. Come on people, it is just a game! Accidents happen.

Well yeah that's why I did the ' in dropped i'll usually just type that for quotes for some strange reason

The crap is pretty bad; people can get crazy over the smallest things
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Now it is a rematch of the 2008 Super Bowl.

me thinks it was 07....
and i mean its not his fault, the ball was knocked from his hands...
Showing 61-75 of 93