421 posts
Nomad

The Steelers will win the Superbowl!

• 93 Replies
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Heh lookie here. The niners are up 14, and they're in the red zone!

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Well it looks like I was correct that the 49ers would pull of the victory. It was a great game though.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Ill say it was great. Right down to the wire just like a playoff game should be. Now the Patriot Broncos game was another story entirely. I stopped watching that after the second quarter.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Looks like the Ravens will win the Divisional. The score hasn't changed for two quarters.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Never mind then. So assuming the Ravens will win, who thinks they'll beat the Pats? I don't think they will.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

So assuming the Ravens will win, who thinks they'll beat the Pats? I don't think they will.

It should be a good game. I think that the Ravens will pull out the victory. They will have to play better though and get pressure on Brady.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Da giants r winning!! 30-13 at green bay!!! Hahahahaha

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Da giants r winning!! 30-13 at green bay!!! Hahahahaha

DON'T SAY THAT! Just pretend that they're winning
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I really hope that the Giants will win the super bowl, they're my third underdog team I'm rooting for after the Bengals and Broncos. But the Patriots will probably win.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Disappointing game for the packers. Haven't seen them so bad well since the chiefs game. Rooting for the 49ers and Ravens then.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Man this is so d-mned up. THE PACKERS SUCKED IN THAT GAME!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

THE GIANTS WON!!!!!
And u thought the packers would kill them hu? But what did I tell u? No one listens to pickpocket. I'm gonna go out on a long shot and say it will be giants and patriots for the super bowl....

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Man this is so d-mned up. THE PACKERS SUCKED IN THAT GAME!

Agreed.
And u thought the packers would kill them hu? But what did I tell u? No one listens to pickpocket. I'm gonna go out on a long shot and say it will be giants and patriots for the super bowl....

I didn't think the Packers would kill them, I just thought that the Packers would win.
We listen to you, we just choose to ignore you.
If it is the giants and the patriots for the super bowl I will be pissed. My bet at the beginning of the playoffs was Ravens vs. Green Bay or Ravens vs. San Fran. The first one will not happen so I hope the second one does.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I didn't think the Packers would kill them, I just thought that the Packers would win.
We listen to you, we just choose to ignore you.
If it is the giants and the patriots for the super bowl I will be pissed. My bet at the beginning of the playoffs was Ravens vs. Green Bay or Ravens vs. San Fran. The first one will not happen so I hope the second one does.

Plus seeing a re-match of the brothers for even bigger stakes would be awesome.
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I'm hoping to see New England vs. San Francisco. Of course, my opinion is biased, being the Steelers fan I am . Anyways, whether the Ravens or Patriots win depends on which ravens show up; If they play like they did today, the Patriots will probably win. However, if they play like they did earlier in the season, I would say it may lean slightly more to the Ravens side.
As for San Francisco vs. New York, I'm picking the 'niners. I think that San Fran having one of the best defenses in the NFL will definitely help against Manning's passing game.

Showing 46-60 of 93