• 93 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I am going to go with:
Ravens>Texans
49ers>Saints(this one should be good)
Patriots>Broncos(but if Tebow is throwing well the Broncos have a good chance of winning)
Packers>Giants(the Giants are overrated in my opinion)

For some reason I am a lot better a picking college games. I wonder why.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

:O the giants r not over rated!!!! the packers are. the last game that was giants v packers was won in the last 3 seconds! if the giants play well again, they could beat the packers. its a pretty even match up

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

the giants r not over rated!!!!

If Manning is not having a good day they are screwed. If he is having a good day and Rogers is doing really badly I think the Giants will win.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

The Giants are over rated but here are my Predictions:
New Orleans loses to 49ers 24-27
Broncos lose to Patriots 10-35
Baltimore beats Houston 42-35
Packers Dominate over Giants 21-45.

So that would Make:
49ers lose to Packers 10-17
Patriots beat Baltimore 17-21

For the Super Bowl I have Packers playing the Patriots and winning. Not sure the score but I think Rogers Defense is better then Bradys defense so it'll just be outscoring each other.
These are just my estimations though.

idontlikeyou
idontlikeyou
41 posts
Nomad

I live in NY, but I'm a jets fan. Two teams I am going for: Saints and Broncos. I never thought that the Broncos would beat the Steelers. I do think that they will beat the Patriots. They put up 29 points against the number one defense in the league... now they're up against number 31. No one this season had more yards than Tim Tebow against the number one defense. He will have his best game on sunday. If they beat the Pats, they're going all the way. The saints right now look the best and think are the only team to beat the Giants right now. I'm picking the two championship games to be NY vs. NO and for the AFC DEN vs. BAL. If they beat the steelers, they'll beat the Ravens. But I think that the Saints will win the Super Bowl this year, but it will be a great game.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

SAINTS!!!!!

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Why is everyone, except for a few people, hating on the Patriots? They are doing pretty good now, and if they can beat the Broncos, then they have a shot. Oh, and the Steelers? For a while this is what I can remember of their games, lose, win, lose, win, et cetera.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Someone explain to me how the giants r overrated. An over rated team would be the broncos.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

An over rated team would be the broncos.

Not the broncos as a team, just Tebow. Actually, I take that back, the team is too. Go SAINTS!, but only because Brees is amazing.

Packers Dominate over Giants 21-45.

It will probably be a closer game than that. Giants aren't going to roll over to the Packs.

Why is everyone, except for a few people, hating on the Patriots?

If the Pats are able to beat up on the broncos, I will love them for the rest of playoffs.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Someone explain to me how the giants r overrated.

I have no idea why. I haven't heard anyone say that :|

An over rated team would be the broncos.

DEFINATELY. Especially with the whole 'tebow' thing.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

DEFINATELY. Especially with the whole 'tebow' thing.

yeah. im not saying i dont like him, i mean he is a good quarter back, but he is not that good. and i generally like the broncos but now everyone thinks they are the worlds best team just cauz of the saying "tebow time"
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Tim Tebow is awesome! So maybe the Broncos will win instead of the Steelers.

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Packers<Steelers
Chargers<Steelers
Broncos= Steelers
Ben Rothlesburger(however u spell it) < Tim Tebow

TIM TEBOW!

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Tim Tebow is overrated. He's a great quarterback, but he does not deserve all the attention he's getting. Better than QBs like Drew Brees, Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers? No way. Also, a player doesn't make a team. The Broncos will lose their next game. I'm a Bills fan, but I'm cheering for the Saints out of all the playoff teams.

masterperson
masterperson
107 posts
Nomad

The Steelers lost,
the Packers will lose to the Saints,
the Texans will lose to the Ravens,
the Broncos will lose to the Patriots (need to win)

Showing 31-45 of 93