421 posts
Nomad

The Steelers will win the Superbowl!

• 93 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I am happy that the Texans were able to win. It does not look like the Lions will though and I sorta like the Lions.

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

I wish Tim Tebow was a Steelers player.

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

I want the Houston Texans to win but I'm not getting my hopes up since its just the beggining.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

The Steelers will win the Superbowl!
I highly doubt that.
Packers!!!
I think they have a good chance but still...
I think the Saints will take all the glory baby. YEAH!!!
Toilet1
Toilet1
62 posts
Nomad

But the Saints only have a little bit better stats than the Lions have. You can't count them out. The Saints won't beat them easily, and vice versca

ummm i think i was right...
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

[quote]Packers!!!

I think they have a good chance but still...[/quote]
Yeah I know. I want them to win, but I have a bad feeling that they're going to mess up like they did at Kansas.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

:O Giants won. . . And they'll be playing the Packers. I'm pretty sure that the Packs will win, since they already beat them already.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

:O Giants won. . . And they'll be playing the Packers. I'm pretty sure that the Packs will win, since they already beat them already.

I'm still in for the Giants. Their running game really brought them up for a win and I bet they can break the Packers defense.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

:O Pittsburg @ Denver. . . GAME IS TIED AT THE TWO MINUTE WARNING!

I'm still in for the Giants. Their running game really brought them up for a win and I bet they can break the Packers defense.

Yeah I have a really bad feeling that's going to happen. And the last time they played they went into overtime.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

How about those Broncos! So much for the new overtime rule. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy right now.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

**** YOU TIM TEBOW.

I will be rooting passionately against Baltimore now. Even more so than I normally do.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

**** YOU TIM TEBOW.

Ouch. Hurtful much. Now you have to cheer for him though. You want the best team in the NFL to beat your team, right?
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

You want the best team in the NFL to beat your team, right?

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

3/4 so far. Shame manning stepped it up and falcons just arent the same out of the dome. Anywho on to next weeks selections.
Packers>Giants
Patriots>Broncos
Texans>Ravens
Saints>49ers

Toilet1
Toilet1
62 posts
Nomad

Giants> Pack
Saints> 49ers
Ravens> Texans
Patriots> Broncos