421 posts
Nomad

The Steelers will win the Superbowl!

• 93 Replies
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

While Billy Cundiff did screw up big, there were a lot of other times that the Ravens messed up. He was just put in a bad situation. And The 49'ers punt returner. His knee lost the game.

Forget Pats or Giants... I'm rooting for TEAM SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'm rooting for the Giants. Not that I have any ties or connections with New York in any way, but I really can't stand the thought of the effing Patriots winning another Superbowl.

budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

Im a Jets fan so obviously im rooting for the Giants. F*** the patriots

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

His knee lost the game.

Maybe he took an arrow to it.

I'm rooting for TEAM SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS

Tru dat. Not really looking forward to the halftime show. Maddona's getting too old. Cirque du Soleil will probably be good, better than the Peas at least.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Im a Jets fan so obviously im rooting for the Giants. F*** the patriots

funny, i know a jets fan who is rooting aganst the giants.... yeah he is a little messed up...
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I lol'd on that one

Still no patriots fans here?
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Still no patriots fans here?

I'm not a pats fan, but the pats only got in because they were lucky!
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Attached is a summons. I'm suing you under the "Armor Games anti-Skyrim Joke Act."

...now to get that law in acted...

I'm rooting for the Giants in this one. PATRIOTS ARE GOIN' DOWN!!!!!
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I'm rooting for the Giants in this one. PATRIOTS ARE GOIN' DOWN!!!!!

Haha you are? Both of those teams won by luck. I'm pretty sure the Super Bowl is going to be a slow, long game with a low score.
Cheesehead_Man
Cheesehead_Man
19 posts
Nomad

I wish both could lose.I would be very happy.The patriots have been my least favorite team for a while,besides the bears,and the giants are know down with them to.If your wondering why look at the username.

johnymcjohnflog
johnymcjohnflog
29 posts
Nomad

I don't like either teams anymore because of all of the ban wagon fans and fair weather fans rooting for them.

Thinfacuri
Thinfacuri
2 posts
Nomad

wanted the Steelers had won too, now I'm watching for fun

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I dont want either to win really. Im hoping for massive injuries on both sides that ruin them for years to come in the NFL.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I dont want either to win really. Im hoping for massive injuries on both sides that ruin them for years to come in the NFL.

Haha me too. I don't like the Giants, since they beat the Packers. And I never liked the Patriots.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Haha me too. I don't like the Giants, since they beat the Packers. And I never liked the Patriots.

Ouch. That is mean. I never like seeing people get hurt on either side, no matter how much I don't like them.
Showing 76-90 of 93