ForumsThe Tavern{Random Nonsense}Chuck Norris Facts

57 9767
leo8nardo8
leo8nardo8
3 posts
Farmer

Each can post the best known facts about Chuck Norris.

-Chuck Norris stared at the sun... the sun went blind.
-Chuck Norris once had an emotional breakdown. Emotion begged for mercy.
-Zombies only exist to clean up after Chuck Norris.

• 57 Replies
MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

Jesus can walk on water but Chuck Norris can swim through land

MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

a bolder fell on Chuck Norris.
the bolder bled to death

MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

in Soviet Russia, Chuck Norris still kicks ***

DemonOfVictory
DemonOfVictory
17 posts
Nomad

Chuck Norris skipped yesterday. He never gets fooled XD so for him, today is april 3rd

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

chuck norris doesnt travel at the speed of light - light travels at the speed of chuck norris

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Chuck Norris killed two stones with one bird.
When Chuck Norris goes in the ocean, he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck'd.
Chuck Norris can delete the recycle bin.
In a fight between Darth Vader and Batman, Chuck Norris wins.
There's no Esc key on Chuck Norris' keyboard because nothing can escape Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris didn't go through puberty. Puberty went through Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris once swallowed a whole turtle, the next day he crapped it out and it was a black belt in karate.
-
There's a list of more of these on Schmiddy1234's profile. And I'm sure you can just google "Chuck Norris jokes" and get like a million results.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

There's a list of more of these on Schmiddy1234's profile.

Lol thank you. also, i had to ask Gunthex if i cold use the jokes, since they were his, and the other ppl that u see the jokes on... they copied it from me :O
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

Chuck Norris likes his meat so rare, he only eats unicorns, Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door, Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun, Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer too bad Chuck Norris doesn't cry, Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light not because he's afraid of the dark the dark is afraid of him

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Once Chuck Norris fell down a mountain. One quarter of the way down he got into a fist fight with the mountain. Half way down there wasn't a mountain...

Chuck Norris doesn't use headphones when he listens to dubstep, he listens to headphones with dubstep...dubseption

Chuck Norris doesn't die, but when it's his time, he sacrifices the god, the GOD OF WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ImTheMostManlyMan" isn't a regular kid. He's Chuck Norris.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

this is a repeat of an old thread, but I love Chuck Norris jokes so I'll take part anyway ;-)

Some boys can write their name in snow, Chuck Norris can write his name in cement

johnnyboy3636
johnnyboy3636
42 posts
Nomad

If Chuck Norris was so awesome he would slam my head on my keyboard right nowhdfuiohxcicvjhoxjhuicxyounoobjudhfuidj...

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Chuck Norris can watch a 10-hours-video 3 times a day

Seriously, from a Youtube comment. This cracked me up!

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

Chuck Norris once took an arrow to the knee, after tons of pain the arrow crumbled into nothingness.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

sorry for the double but:

There's a list of more of these on Schmiddy1234's profile. And I'm sure you can just google "Chuck Norris jokes" and get like a million results.

they are not jokes. they are "'chuck norris facts'" and chuck norris gets 3 quotation marks instead of 2.

*chuck norris roundhouse kicks you for being wrong about him...
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Chuck norrris can spell therapist's without the rapists.

ololololololololololololololololololololol

Showing 16-30 of 57