ForumsThe TavernOfficial Question/Favourite Item of the TWeek thread: Toilet Paper Orientation

189 50762
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

So this is the "Official Question/Favourite Item of the Week" thread!
Isn't it exciting?

Since everyone has recently shown an interest in asking and answering random questions, I've decided to make this thread. That way the Tavern will not be cluttered up, but such things may be spoken about.

Any other threads asking about favourites or asking a random question shall be locked on sight at the discretion of the moderation team. Notice that some threads asking a question may still exist. Those threads actually harbour some actual discussions.

Each week, a new question/favourite will be asked, and the thread title will be changed to reflect it. As in the other forums, please make sure to keep responses to a reasonable length (IE more than 1-3 words). Inappropriate or spammy responses will be deleted by the moderation team.

So let's get this thing going then! Starting topic:

What is your favourite operating system (such as Windows, Mac, Linux, etc..) and why?

• 189 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

It's actually been more than 'tweeks' now since the last new QotW is posted by a mod... seems like they either gave up ont he thread or that they are in-over-their-heads-busy with other stuff (probably), or... they don't car about it anymore! (o.O)

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

It's actually been more than 'tweeks' now since the last new QotW is posted by a mod...

Has Frank been on? I sent him a message asking him if he was going to update this but didn't get a response.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Has Frank been on? I sent him a message asking him if he was going to update this but didn't get a response.

I don't think he is... he's probably busy at the moment! I asked him about it a while back as well, but he hasn't responded to that either... gues we'll have to wait it out!
OpticXPredator
OpticXPredator
1 posts
Nomad

My favorite is mac, it is the easiest to use, and the fastest (tied with some Windows)

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Is it a set rule that questions may only be asked by moderators? Or can there be some new regulation stating that a user may ask the question if enough time has passed?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Okay okay, I updated it, sheesh

This time, you're posting about your favorite three threads for two weeks! Add links to these threads if you wish (just make sure they aren't old!).

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I like

1. Dis one. It's a really hard contest though.

2. Aaaannnnnnd dis one. Because some a lot are funny and ridiculous.

3. And dis one. Because I love anime.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

So many threads I like so Top 3 is hard:

1) Cen's Art. You don't know how happy I was when Cen made his new art thread.

2)CRBWC. DayCee does a good job with this thread and it is fun too.

3)AG Guide. Cause if people were actually smart enough to look at it there would be very few questions in the Support section.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Mine is definitelly the (sorry for spelling errors.) Yggdrasil thread in the forum games.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Tacky's thread
Poetry contest
Haiku contest

I rarely participate in them but they make for some interesting reading material.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

If I had to choose three favorites, they'd all either be three recnt threads created by me, or three old threads not created by me but are too old to post in/locked.

Which would be the preferable option?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

@ daleks : Thanx... *blushes* ...now I feel really special! =)

I am actually biased in my choices as I just can't bare to exclude at least one of my own threads in my personal Top 3... what can I say? I just love runnning my competitions! =D

But to be fair, I'll be a little more humble and post one of my own threads as the last of the 3, ok?

1) Name That Song! - Maverick4 did a superb job in reviving that great thread from the past! I'm not active as much as I'd like to, but I check it a lot! =)

2) Most Bizarre Food Flavors - 2012 Edition - I love to read about all that weird stuff in food flavours that's available around the world! Good for a few laughs, several stomach turns and some drewling from time to time!

3) The "C.R.B.W.C." Competition - Like I said, I LOVE classic rock music and running this thread about it is one of my favorite stuff to do on ArmorGames!

Good topic Frank! *two thumbs up* =)

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Which would be the preferable option?

I would go with the old threads. Just say in your post that they are old and that posting on them would be a necro. I think it would be fine.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

This. Because, oh, I made it and yeah.

Also this. Because it's going to be sweet even though I'll get pwned.

Annnnnddddddd now I want one from the tavern so I'll just say this one. Funny, right?

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Since I haven't been on much. But anyways, one of my favorite threads is currently the NBA Playoffs/Offseason.

Also, a few that bring back memories are:

Create Your Own Sonny Equipment

General Colony Discussion

And some others too too many to name.

Showing 151-165 of 189