ForumsThe TavernOfficial Question/Favourite Item of the TWeek thread: Toilet Paper Orientation

189 50778
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

So this is the "Official Question/Favourite Item of the Week" thread!
Isn't it exciting?

Since everyone has recently shown an interest in asking and answering random questions, I've decided to make this thread. That way the Tavern will not be cluttered up, but such things may be spoken about.

Any other threads asking about favourites or asking a random question shall be locked on sight at the discretion of the moderation team. Notice that some threads asking a question may still exist. Those threads actually harbour some actual discussions.

Each week, a new question/favourite will be asked, and the thread title will be changed to reflect it. As in the other forums, please make sure to keep responses to a reasonable length (IE more than 1-3 words). Inappropriate or spammy responses will be deleted by the moderation team.

So let's get this thing going then! Starting topic:

What is your favourite operating system (such as Windows, Mac, Linux, etc..) and why?

• 189 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

1) Rolos: There is nothing better than the classic combination of chocolate and caramel.

2) Dove: They make the best plain milk chocolate there is. Even better than hersheys.

3) Baby Ruth: It is very similar to a snickers, but in my opinion tastes better.

4) Milky Way: Again, chocolate/caramel combo is great, but the milky way also has nuget (spellcheck plz) which is very good tasting.

5) Butterfinger: A very unique flavor, and it has chocolate.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I love the marshmallows company. I haven't gotten to try one of their marshmallows (too expensive). But I will.

I like jet puffed (another marshmallow company)

Hersey's.

Mars

And Just Born inc. (they make peeps)

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

1) Tootsie Roll

2) Mars Bar

3) Skittles

4) Coffee Crisp

5) Kit Kat

I love way more candy, but these are just my top favourite.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

darn it. hit tab.

Ferrero Rocher - epic but expensive

Toblerone - epic at a decent price

Ghirardelli - good plain chocolate

Hershey - fan of peanut butter cups

Mars - gotta love M&Ms

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

I prefer Windows, except for Vista. Vista is - by far - the worst OS ever.

1. Reese's

2. Ferrero Rocher

3. Mars

4. Starburst?
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Never thought of that actually, but I guess it's time to make a list of my favorite candy companies! =)

@ wajor59 : You haven't seen one on a shelf since the 90's?! That's REALLY hard to believe! They still have the best spots in the shops here in the Netherlands!

My list of favorite candy companies :

1) MARS - Nothing beats the flavour of chocolate and caramel! And it's the first candybar EVER!!

2) M&M's Chocolat - They melt in your mouth and beat Smarties at every level and flavour!

3) Bounty - Whoever came up with the idea to mix coconut with chocolat deserves a pedistole! Give him/her a raise!!

4) Milky Way - Classic milk and chocolate mixture that tickles the senses!

5) Haribo - Last but certainly not least! The leading company when it comes to winegum type of candy! No other company can beat their HUGE array of candy and it's flavours!

There! Made it! Never thought I'm loving that much chocolate when I look at it... (o.O)

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

1) Reese's - Because I love me some peanut butter..

2) Nestle - Just because of the cookie's n cream candy bars

3) Kit Kat - Because sometimes I just want that crunch

4) Werther's - For those moment's when you want some caramel

5) Ferrara Pan Candy Company - For their Boston Baked Beans..

Really, it's all just about #1, after that, I couldn't care less..

On a side note, this has been a really long "week" (original post - Posted Apr 10, '12 at 10:34pm). I avoided this topic for a while just because I don't really like 5 candy companies enough to call them favorites.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I like Hershey's, Kit-Kat, and Skittles the most cause in my opinion they aare the tastiest.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

What is your favorite clothing brand? What kinds of clothing do you prefer to wear over the rest? Aeropostale? UnderArmour? Old Navy? Denim over Vintage or Preppy?

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I like Hollister jeans with band tees from Hot Topic, shoes from Journey's, Vans or Converse. Undies from Walmart. Woooo!
My style is... all over the place. I don't like ruffles or frilly froo froo stuff, I love leather jackets and blue jeans and combat boots, and random Elmo stuff.
I miss you Frank. Textmesumtime!!!!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I like.... clothes.

Nothing in particular, but I enjoy wearing guy's shorts and really baggy sweatpants. I usually wear any old t-shirt I have lying around, then stick a plaid or striped button down over it.

Converse shoes, ftw. I also like slip ons and such. They are quite awesome for us lazy people.

I guess my style of clothes depends on what mood I'm in. Ya know?

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

clothes are clothes are clothes.. name brands are pointless except to the people selling them.

That being said, and to actually contribute to this, I will say Levi's, no Wrangler, no Rustler, no wait.. uh, Dickies.. well, whoever makes relaxed fit carpenter jeans.. cause that's what I wear most lately.. (for work)

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

@ Frank
It would have been great if you asked us what type of slippers we wear?

@ MoonFairy
We must shop at the same stores.

I don't give a rip what the brand is as long as the clothes fit, they're the right color and they must be able to multitask, lol. I like to layer and dress for the occasion and then for the weather. I live in a humid part of the US and it can be Christmas day, the weather man calls for snow after dark but yet it's in the upper '70's before 10am. That being said I own a lot of shorts, tanks and tees. I don't wear flip-flops or sneakers anymore because I found my perfect athletic sandal by Merrell, love 'm.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i like windows
thier a good computer

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I usually wear jeans and a T-shirt, and I like Brooks brothers, Zara, Aeropostale, and Hollister the most.

Im kind of a fashion freak lol.

Showing 106-120 of 189