ForumsThe TavernCaptcha's failing?

99 17518
Eman950
Eman950
42 posts
Nomad

So I originally thought it would help reduce the spam.

Problem is the spam is continuing even more furiously. It makes me think there real people after all.

Truth? or can spam bot read out a captcha?

• 99 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Hooray! The adbots have retreated! Captcha is gone! And all is well in the land (except for the About glitch, but whatever).

theschles
theschles
20 posts
Nomad

Hi all,

We've been trying to get rid of the spam. Obviously, the spambots got around the Captcha. I just pushed some new code to the site to hopefully slow down the spammers.

- Phil

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Nice one Phil! Excellent! =D

To be honest, the captcha wasn't really that annoying, but it makes posting i the forae a lot easier without it yes! =)

Let's hope those adbots are defeated right now, once and for all, and that the infection is contained!

theschles
theschles
20 posts
Nomad

Thanks

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup, i dont know waht you did but you won

killersup used his godly powers of kicking more *** than chuck norris.the adbots gave a horrible fight.they kept running away.but TONIGHT ALL OF AG SHALL FEAST ON THE DEAD BODIES OF ADBOTS HAZHA!!!!!!!
emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

well:

yes they suck ballz,but theyre to protect us.

killersup,you have to check on this is war,the link is on my page

Deathless950
Deathless950
1,943 posts
Nomad

The forum game section is under attack again.

Unfortunately it seems they have not had enough.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

NOOOO! Oh Great Old One, your code has failed! MAN THE PORTCULLISES! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

they are back,sombody hand out the pitchforks and where the heck is killersup's sledgehammer??? all of AG must unite to obliterate those known as adbots........TONIGHT ALL OF AG SHALL FEAST ON THE BODIES OF ADBOTS!!!!!seriously though somthing must be done,they are not to bad right now but they will prolly come back.

Showing 91-99 of 99