ForumsThe TavernCaptcha's failing?

99 17524
Eman950
Eman950
42 posts
Nomad

So I originally thought it would help reduce the spam.

Problem is the spam is continuing even more furiously. It makes me think there real people after all.

Truth? or can spam bot read out a captcha?

• 99 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

seriously though if this is still a problem in 2 days then killersup will write a big action story about it.

Be sure to include one of them saying: "Enough is enough! I have had it with these monkey-fighting spams on this Monday-to-Friday forum! Everybody strap in. *pulls out gun* I'm about to put up a freakin captcha!"
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Be sure to include one of them saying: "Enough is enough! I have had it with these monkey-fighting spams on this Monday-to-Friday forum! Everybody strap in. *pulls out gun* I'm about to put up a freakin captcha!"

killersup can just imagine the ninja horse yelling that at the mod team.maybe if killersup asks nicely then strop will make some cool animations for the story.like a comic book!killersup would write it and maybe strop would write a few quick pics displaying parts.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Flag
killersup can just imagine the ninja horse yelling that at the mod team.maybe if killersup asks nicely then strop will make some cool animations for the story.like a comic book!killersup would write it and maybe strop would write a few quick pics displaying parts.

killersup asked strop on his messenger and so all of AG must wait for his answer.
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Well, I suppose it's an interesting idea, I imagine that a story about it would be...

"LIMIT BREAKER MODE - CAPTCHA ACTIVATION!" screamed the admin, as the dark army of adbots drew closer, surrounding him from all sides. Around him, lines of code began to swirl, glowing a luminescent shade of green in the air - slowing weaving their way around the adbots, constricting them, the tendrils spread out across the barren landscape. "GO!" he shouted hoarsely, and from behind him an army of moderators sprung forth, glowing blue weapons in hand - from scythes to hammers to swords to sticks, each burned with a sickly and unearthly hue. The moderators cut large swathes out of the adbot army, now frozen by the green tendrils of code, as their weapons sliced and crumpled the bots as though they were mere paper.

...A little somethin' like that?

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

...A little somethin' like that?

Well played sir, well played. *claps*
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

that would acually be a really fun story to write.hmmmm killersup has a idea

Be sure to include one of them saying: "Enough is enough!

A little somethin' like that?

Hmm... I like where this is going!

@Avarone
As to your arsenal of Mod weapons, make sure to give at least one of them a Gatling Gun!
Deathless950
Deathless950
1,943 posts
Nomad

The forum game section has been literally beem *** ***** with spam in the past 2 days. The entire front pages-- spam, will it stop? doubt it.

I'm loosing hope here guys

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Now, theyve moved on from sports crap, to this!(Downloading Movies and stuff)

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Well, now I dont think its an april fools joke, cos april fools was yesterday, and they would have stopped yesterday and said it was april fools, but now its april the 2nd! Meaning it really is just spam and adbots, ruining our community, and, why would armorgames, want to lead us to live illegal streaming sites?

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

and, why would armorgames, want to lead us to live illegal streaming sites?

Because Strop.

Usually the spambots do UFC/Boxing streams, but this is different. Plus, downloading can actually effect our computers.

I'm loosing hope here guys

*A citizen falls to the ground*

"I'm losing hope guys"

*a tear falls from Strop's eye*

"...Save... Armorgames..."

*closes eyes and dies*

*Strop wipes his tears and charges towards the evil abrobots of death*

Strop: FOR THE FORUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMS!!!!

*darkness*
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

As to your arsenal of Mod weapons, make sure to give at least one of them a Gatling Gun!

Nope, just a trusty banhammer.

The sports haven't stopped either.

Continuing the story...
He slams his mighty banhammer into the ground causing a mighty quake. The ground begins to split between the adbots and a vortex of banning draws them in as he begins to recite: "I am a servant of the Mod Powah, weilder of the Hammer of Banning. The trollface will not avail you, Spawn of the Interwebz! Go back to your dark corner. You shall not pass!"
SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

I guess someone thought it would be funny to start this around April Fools.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

continuing the story still.

the spawn of the interwabz sees that his doom is inevitable and summonds a army of adbots to try to repel AG users away.strop bashes one after another intill he comes to the boss,yet again he summons more sending strop back to the start.suddenly strop yells out"LET ALL BE HEARD FOR THE FORUMS AND FOR THE PRETTY GIRLZ!!!!!!" and with a almighty blow he cleared all adbots but one,the adbots stood in the corner out of view of strop and waited.......planning.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Simply type in armor games/ forum game you want to play here
Its that simple guys.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Killersup, i dont know waht you did but you won. NO more spam.

Showing 76-90 of 99