ForumsThe TavernQuestions you just can't answer

155 21945
TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

Any questions you have that just can't be answered?

Like: What is the speed of darkness?

• 155 Replies
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

@xAyjAy

This is gonna sound SUPER religious, and might cause controversy, but being a Christian my answer to your 3rd question is: To accompany god and live, love, and laugh.

DOG out (i need a new "farewell&quot

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

@stephenking

I get it! Thanks to my wonderful geeky-ness.

Are there any other universes out there? And if yes, can we penetrate them?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Who came first the chicken or the egg?

This question is stupid because egg and chicken is one individuum at different stages. And mutations occuring in between don't affect it's progeniture, so the egg that will give birth to a chicken was laid by a non-chicken. Therefore the egg, if anything.

Well, technically, I think the chicken came first, then it laid the egg, starting the cycle again. It doesn't really matter, but I'm pretty sure it is the chicken.

Ever know what happens to an egg that isn't being kept at a steady temperature? Let's just say that after a week it can float in water. I'm also going with the chicken that came first.

You're all assuming that if the egg was first, there's no brooding, which is wrong. The animal that laid the egg is brooding it, it simply isn't a chicken yet.
Of course the chicken embryo couldn't survive without brooding, but this assumes that either the chicken or the egg magically appeared on it's own, which is the reason for the popular (and artificial) "loop" arguments in the chicken/egg "debate". I don't know if the origin of this lies in creationist notions, but any way it doesn't make sense.

Therefore the egg.

dinosaurs laid eggs before the chicken existed so i would say the egg was first.

if a zombie apocalypse breaks out, would they starve to death if they would not find any food?

Who the zombies? If yes, they feed off the flesh of the living and dead

i meant: would zombies starve if they could not find any food?
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

i meant: would zombies starve if they could not find any food?

They could always just eat each other, or if there are no other zombies around, they could eat themselves! =P
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Is there an afterlife after death.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

is there everything in nothing and nothing in everything?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

what if i decided not to do anything anybody told me?

royster73
royster73
3 posts
Nomad

Where and when did the universe begin?

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Questions that I can't answer?

Will there ever be a best *item*?

devin4444
devin4444
80 posts
Peasant

i have a qustion
when was Jesus born?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

i have a qustion
when was Jesus born?

2012 years ago. Where do you think our modern calendar started? The earth isn't 2012 yearsold...

A better question to ask in this forum would be "Did Jesus exist?" with all of the athiests around.
CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

Any question can be awnsered. Correctly? Thats another story.

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

"whats wrong with you?" (i get that alot)

Me too. the awnser is everything
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

A better question to ask in this forum would be "Did Jesus exist?" with all of the athiests around.

Jesus did exist. It's a fact that atheists can't deny. The real question would be "Was Jesus really the son of God, or was he just making everything up?"
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah he was a real person. It's on record. And isn't it like 2012 since he died because the years we go by are A.D (after death) not when he was born , correct?
The matrix.... I sometimes fear that it's true. So, am I the only real person? Are you all fake? Who is watching me? Why am I here?
That's my fear. A crazy screwed up version of the matrix and the Truman show.

Showing 121-135 of 155