ForumsThe TavernIs stubbing your toe on your bedpost the most painful thing ever?

73 14087
Target_Practice
Target_Practice
27 posts
Nomad

You know when you get up in the middle of the night, all zombie like and then whack..perhaps it's just me.

• 73 Replies
NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

Maybe not the MOST painful thing in the world but it still hurts pretty bad.. depending on what toe and stuff XD

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

You obviously don't know the pain of a surprise scrotum punch

Target_Practice
Target_Practice
27 posts
Nomad

Just remembered the surprise scrotum punch, had blocked that awful memory out! You win sir, hands down.

codecoward
codecoward
44 posts
Shepherd

yes, i hate it and I dropped a weight on my foot so when I do it I just about scream

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Well, they say that a woman giving birth is the most painful thing ever, boy are they wrong...

CPUheadhunter
CPUheadhunter
26 posts
Nomad

I HATE it when that happens

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I had a turf burn all along my back. I didn't want my mom to know about it because she would have freaked out. When I got into the shower I wanted to scream. It hurt so bad.

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

Well, they say that a woman giving birth is the most painful thing ever, boy are they wrong...

I believe this will be useful for many of us out there men have it worse ladies
numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

lol numino
ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

if anything, getting a broken limb is worse (or if you are really unlucky in a game of rock paper balls), but that's just me. (warning: don't watch video if you feel sympathy pain. you will be in total pain)

-Blade

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I hate when that happens!!! especially my pinky and big toe. they always hurt the most.

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

I swear my pinky toe is all deformed after all the times I've hit it on couch stems and chair legs.ALWAYS WEAR SOCKS...it'll help a little

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

well, I've had my head split open, torn a tendon in my knee, and sprained my ankle 6 times and fractured it once. Those all hurt more. And a kick in the crotch of a guy is about 9000 del (units of pain) which is similar to giving birth to 160 babies

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

What's this del measurement you're mentioning? I looked it up and can't find anything about it. Found something about a dol measurement which never really used and is now outdated.

Showing 1-15 of 73