ForumsThe TavernIs stubbing your toe on your bedpost the most painful thing ever?

73 14085
Target_Practice
Target_Practice
27 posts
Nomad

You know when you get up in the middle of the night, all zombie like and then whack..perhaps it's just me.

• 73 Replies
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Realistically speaking, I think we can make three conclusions on the subject of pain:
1. Pain is subjective. Different people have different pain tolerances, so what really hurts one, another brushes off.
2. No one who has posted to this thread thus far has suffered any truly catastrophic injuries. [It is very unlikely that Crazyape has had the misfortune to have experienced all the things he listed. If he actually has, he has my sincerest pity.]
3. Because of reasons 1 and 2, this thread is really just a study in trying to one-up the previous poster.

If you are really interested in learning about levels of pain, go talk to someone who's had limbs blown off in combat or been crushed by heavy machinery. Stubbing your toe is by no means worthy of appearing anywhere on the list of the most painful experiences possible. And if stubbing your toe is the most painful thing you've ever experienced, well, you don't get out much, do you?

Target_Practice
Target_Practice
27 posts
Nomad

Again this post was meant in a light hearted jokey way, I am aware that there are more painful things in life. Just thought it would be nice to have a discussion on some of the common and often comic household injuries i.e. standing on a lego brick, getting slapped in the face with a giant fish. Lighten up!

And no I don't get out much, always with the low blows haha.

tunna94
tunna94
7 posts
Nomad

You obviously don't know the pain of a surprise scrotum punch

3 Years ago i was in my first Lyceum class, and one of my schoolmates, we'll call him jolly, decided that was fun tu punch my nuts.
i became white like snow in december and jolly was so sacerd of my colour that run away. lol XD
I think the worse pain is a punch on nuts... (AND I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS)
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Has any of you broken you right arm? Or BOTH BONES? I have. Then i had to twist my arm in this crzy way so they could get a xray! I think i win.

Target_Practice
Target_Practice
27 posts
Nomad

It's not a competition! Because lets face it, if it was, I think we all know who'd win..

Me, because I'm awesome.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Excuse me love I think you will find no matter how good modern medicine will ever get, getting punched in the testis will always be near fatal (fatal for some unfortunate guys out there) and nothing can prevent that but surviving the birthing process has tremendously increased in the last 5 decades or so.

Well excuse me but I think you'll find the title of this thread refers to the 'most painful thing ever', which is what we were discussing, not the 'most fatal thing ever', which is completely irrelevant.
Also, by 'fatal' you probably mean there's the chance of men becoming infertile. If every kick to the balls was near fatal I'm sure you boys would be wearing pants of steel.
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

the most painful thing to do is to die slowly.stubbing your toe does hurt bad though!

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Imagine putting a toothpick in between your big toe and your toenail, and then kicking a brick wall as hard as possible.

I believe you're saying this would drive the toothpick in? Well, unless you're a moron who doesn't know how to kick you don't make contact with your toes unless you want them to break. So it would just hurt your foot but no more than that.
djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

i would say that if i had not been falcon punched before

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

oi, let me tell you a story...

One day I was having 2 of my friends over. I was also having something wrong with my testicles... and when I was sitting down, my friend came up, and punched my in the testis... one word. <font color="800517">PAIN</font>

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Perhaps the most annoying thing in the world. 7 in the morning, stub toe, breaks out hell.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Oh my god... that hurts like hell. And i do it on other things, oter than he bedpost o.O

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Has anyone here ever popped a zit on their upper lip or on the inside of their nose? I've stubbed my toe many times and not once has the pain ever come close to being as intense as either of those things!

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

You know what hurts more?
Crashing your motorbike in a car and then being run over by another motor bike

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

No, A woman pushing out a baby while screaming in pain and maybe even getting torn a bit is the most painful experience.

Showing 31-45 of 73