ForumsThe TavernIs stubbing your toe on your bedpost the most painful thing ever?

73 14084
Target_Practice
Target_Practice
27 posts
Nomad

You know when you get up in the middle of the night, all zombie like and then whack..perhaps it's just me.

• 73 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I crushed my toes many times when I was trying to jump with my bike on a 2 meter high concrete wall and missing, squeezing the toes between my spiky pedal and the wall. My toes were throbbing but it wasn't as painful as hitting the side of my knee on my handle bar while attempting to do a 180* and landing on the rear wheel. I did it a few times and I can tell you it's an intense pain that last a good 15 minutes and everything goes black and I could see lighting bugs flying all around. xD

Jugg_Commando
Jugg_Commando
96 posts
Nomad

Stomach bugs are terrible things to have. Imagine yourself not being able to eat almost anything for a few days as you sit around all day with a feeling like your going to throw up at any moment.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

I hate that so much, I limp for like 2 minutes and tell myself "my goodness what is this pain, I WANT TO KILL MYSELF!!!!"

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

the doctors say that the human body can only handle like 45 units of pain but giving birth is like 57 units of pain.getting hit in the manly spot is supposedly 62 units of pain however

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Stomach bugs are terrible things to have. Imagine yourself not being able to eat almost anything for a few days as you sit around all day with a feeling like your going to throw up at any moment.

Try that, except with dirrhea, bleeding/swollen intestines, stomach cramps, and not being able to eat anything with milk or gluten for six months, then wondering when this could happen at any time for the rest of your life, and hell looks fun.
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

one of my friends was running in his house chasing his lil brother then hit his lil toe on a corner and it split open! epic toe stubbing

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Not the most painful thing ever, but still makes me sit their thinking bad things about the thing I hurt myself on wile I am speaking in some weird language that does not exist...

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I do this everyday! It is like a ritual that I go through unconsciously and it for me isn't as painful as it used to be. >.>

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

the doctors say that the human body can only handle like 45 units of pain but giving birth is like 57 units of pain.getting hit in the manly spot is supposedly 62 units of pain however

See the problem with measuring something like pain is its all subjective, some others might have an incredibly high pain threshold and others might not. But I guess all those figures is average.
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Deffinetly not the most painful thing, but it still hurts.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

what is about people with glass bones? must hurt to have bones that can break even after you jumped some centimeters.

Epic563
Epic563
166 posts
Nomad

A kick in the crotch doesn't actually hurt too much to me. Maybe I have an iron crotch? It still hurts, but it isn't the end of the world. HOWEVER when a kid that is two years older than you kicks a soccer ball into your crotch, everyone laughs, and the coach doesn't care, well that hurts a lot. Emotional and physically btw :/

Toejam
Toejam
38 posts
Peasant

Do it all the time...

alibally
alibally
11 posts
Nomad

NO! Giving birth is by a landslide!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

what is about people with glass bones? must hurt to have bones that can break even after you jumped some centimeters.

NO! Giving birth is by a landslide!

what about someone who can not bear a child? i mean, it depends on you what is how painful, but i think emotional pain can be worse than physical pain.
Showing 46-60 of 73