ForumsThe TavernIs stubbing your toe on your bedpost the most painful thing ever?

73 14083
Target_Practice
Target_Practice
27 posts
Nomad

You know when you get up in the middle of the night, all zombie like and then whack..perhaps it's just me.

• 73 Replies
Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Getting hit in the "groin" by a baseball hurts. That happened to me when I was in baseball practice an year ago. It made me walk around for a bit and then fall to the ground (I'd rather do that than scream or whine).

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Wrong! Getting hit in the testicles is 180 times more painful than childbirth. But we as males only feel it of about 5 seconds, compared to the virtual hours of childbirth.

where did you hear that? i have gotten hit in the balls my fair share of times. it hurts for more than 5 seconds and doubt it hurt 180 times more than childbirth. but whatever.

as for stubbing my tow on my bedpost. i believe i broke my toe doing this. not badly but it is slightly bent now.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Getting kicked in the crotch generally makes me vomit. I'm really sensitive to that stuff, but not in the pain sense.

Stubbing my toe registers a very little amount of pain. I have serious tooth problems that are much worse.

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

Then start running around like an idiot after it holding your toe XD

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

NO! Giving birth is by a landslide!

Acute cholecystitis and impacted ureteric calculi are actually well within the ballpark, though since I've never experienced any of the three I couldn't tell you personally.

I would put those over getting kicked in the nuts. Stubbing one's toe is painful, yes, but not nearly as painful as relocating a dislocated joint (by yourself). Interestingly stubbing a toes is only marginally less painful than avulsing one's toenail.

Also, well above stubbing toes is getting shot. I've only ever had the pleasure of getting shot with paintballs... getting shot with one isn't bad. Getting shot from point blank does hurt. Getting shot by a whole squad of people who were waiting around the corner and didn't quite expect to see somebody charging right through the place where everybody can take a free shot at you so that's exactly what they did... yeah that hurt a lot. I was told later that I made like a ragdoll just like in the movies when the hero runs into the open only to get massacred by a hail of bullets.
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

I'd take a stubbed toe over a jaw infection any day. At least a stubbed toe stops hurting after a couple minutes. How would you like to have a toothache just outside of your mouth?

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

Stubbing my toe in general sucks really bad... Same with my fingers...

gooeyglop1
gooeyglop1
345 posts
Nomad

I gotta say, No. I just recently broke my leg and that stunk like a skunk in the poop dump.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

No, not in a long shot. Off the top of my head, I can name 5 things that hurt in insane amounts more than a stubbed toe, all happened to me.

1. Breaking a needle with your ***. Yeah, when the nurse says to relax and not flex your butt because she wants to inject it with anesthetics, and you, of course, flex your butt and break the needle, that hurts. A lot.

2. Falling from a really high surface , getting your bone through your skin. Remember kids, it's not smart running on top of your building in January, -15 Celsius. You'll fall, and your bone will pierce through your skin. That hurts.

3. Getting an acid spilled over your finger. Follow the ScD's directions carefully, and you won't need to endure huge amounts of physical pain because of a few drops of acid dropping on your finger.

4. Stabbing yourself with a sharpened pencil in the eye, accidentally. I'm not even making this one up.

5. Any kind of sharp object piercing through your skin, and ripping it. Kids, avoid fights, please. It never ends up pretty, for no one.

Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

@Sensanaty

Kidney stone.

Winner takes all.

Morphine did absolutely nothing for the pain. Not one bit.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Kidney stone.

Well, I'm glad to say I've never experienced it. But you know what is just pure agony and disgust? I forget the name of the procedure, but they stuff a tube down your throat, and they record your breathing canal. That was done in a medical check for the Navy, and for some reason I was the only one that had to go through that. It feels horrible, you can't breath, you can't close your mouth, you can't speak, you can't do anything, you're just there, dieing (or is it dying?)
5n1p3r
5n1p3r
1 posts
Nomad

[quote]ever stepped on a lego

how about getting a 6 by 1 by 1/2 lego peice stuck in your nuts THAT hurts

Showing 61-72 of 73