ForumsThe Tavernlets talk... soccer

273 57682
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

well here we should talk about soccer like who is your favorite player ? who is your favorite team ? you can have up to 3 players and 3 teams but if you have 3 that means you dont like 1 better than the others and i might make a chart of wich teams and players are most popular here on AG

• 273 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

It's kind of unbelievable how Italy got knocked out first round in the last FIFA world cup tournament. When's the next one? 2014?

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

ha lol

i was gonna send u the link to this omar
i thought someone else made it

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

yes the next well world cup is 2014 but Fifa i thought they did every year and yes superbob if someone else created this link i would be all over it lol

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i can imagine u doing that

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Lol imagine I love sports I just did hockey my dad watches that so I know some what about it then football my dad watches it and that got me into it so I love sports I have to go outside and run at least once a day or I go hyper lol

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Teams I support: QPR, Marseille, Inter, Perth Glory, and I'm a huge fan of Adel Taarabt.

Also, you spelled football wrong.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Arsenal all the way.

Legends: Thierry Henry, Ian Wright, Dennis Bergkamp.

For the current team: Van Persie of course, Arteta, Walcott, Vermaelen, and the Ox. Arshavin for his funny interviews.

Also, everyone on the 2003-2004 team.

And to boot, soccer is such an ersatz, vulgar term. FOOTBALL. Even footy is better.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

well the only 2 teams i know that you (pazx) like are inter and QPR and i didnt spell football wrong

ok i know who arsenal is and yes i like them too Henry is a legend or a king Van Persie is great too

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

QPR were lucky to not be relegated. Did you watch the last match at the Ethihad? Heart-stopping stuff.

Where do you come from Omar? Support any local clubs?

CJ4000live
CJ4000live
9 posts
Nomad

I find this the last thing that would to mind. I know people like football but this is just ... boring.

CJ4000live
CJ4000live
9 posts
Nomad

Boring subject.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

No I don't have any local team but I watch the UEFA league and national matches so I just like a team by if I've been they're or they have a popular player but Beckam is my favorite

Why did you post twice ? Soccer is not boring you're boring and football ya I like football but this is SOCCER my favorite

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Legends: Thierry Henry,

Heh heh. Isn't he in the MLS in America?

Soccer is not boring you're boring and football ya I like football but this is SOCCER my favorite

It's the same thing.

Favorite player? Cristiano Ronaldo.

Teams? Real Madrid, Manchester United, if international USA obviously but Germany second.
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Henry can be somewhere else but now he's pry in the US

I was thinking of american football that's how its different

I only have international : Brazil

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Yes but he's 34. And he has already played for three big clubs, Arsenal, Juventus and Barca. Says quite alot about football in America when you buy old fading stars like Beckham and him.

Also I know it's the same thing essentially, buy many sports pedants like me refer to it by the proper name of football; it's only you Americans who call it soccer mostly.

Showing 1-15 of 273