ForumsThe Tavernfirefox, chrome or internet explorer?

126 20079
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

i know this was a thread awhile ago but it has been awhile and now i know how to post a picture that will express my feelings

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=919de32bb6&view=att&th=137d4042d57d55db&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw

~manly man

• 126 Replies
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

I made my browser by taping a marionberry pie to my router.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I use Chrome, but it's not really a battle, just an opinion. I use it because it's more faster and reliable as all. IE is way too slow...

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

ah, you can't see it when the picture is that size but when it's bigger you can see that the thing that the internet explorer kid is eating is glue

~manly man

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Chrome messes up bad for me, although firefox messes up more often. (Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system, anyone else get this all the time?).

Chrome disagrees with Flash for me, and seems to fumble around with facebook and Youtube and those sorts of sites. I use FF.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I recently switched to Chrome just a few months ago, and I have to say, I really have noticed the difference in speed! Firefox is still fast, but Chrome is clearly faster!

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Internet Explorer is just terrible, Firefox I use for security/buying stuff (because I have a lot of security/privacy addons and I don't log on to FF like Chrome), and Chrome I use when my computer is going slow or if I need to get general stuff done.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

IE worked fine for me on my old PC, but then when I got this one last year, IE suddenly became completely and utterly useless. Since FF was already the preset default on this one, I decided to try it out and I found that it was definitely superior to Explorer, Dora or not.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I used to be a Chrome user because it works extremely well with PC, but after switching out our internet because we couldn't continue with out former provider, I use IE, and it's giving me major problems.

I won't go into detail with them because I recently started a thread describing my many problems.

In short, IE is far-worse than any other browser I have used, and I can't understand why it is the default with so many computers.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

IE is the worst browser.

FF is the best IMO it has tons of add ons and just seems generally better for me.

Kenezie
Kenezie
27 posts
Nomad

I never used IE when i got a new computer

FF is good because it has alot of add ons and customize things

I use Chrome alot because its easier and faster

RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

Firefox sucks, Internet Explorer is OK, and Chrome is F-ing awesome >

-R4

Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

I think Internet Explorer is fine. I don't notice it being any slower than other browsers.
It may even be faster than Safari.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I think Internet Explorer is fine. I don't notice it being any slower than other browsers.

In my experience, it's always been very unresponsive! My mouse has a back button and a forward button, and they usually don't work if I'm using Explorer!
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

In my experience, it's always been very unresponsive! My mouse has a back button and a forward button, and they usually don't work if I'm using Explorer!
we got a new computer because the old one was just so stinking slow(we used internet explorer) then we discovered chrome and it was simply amazing, the computer is still slow and i think we scanned for viruses. but unfortunately chrome won't load on that computer so now i'm stuck with firefox which is ok but not as good.

~manly man
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I used to use Firfox, but all the little neat things on Chrome made me switch because, I already had a google account. Plus I think it is a little faster and smoother then some of the others. Also, IE is terrible...

Showing 1-15 of 126