Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Religion Poll

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 6:33pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,570 posts

I find it funny that I am an agnostic atheist, and that the color they have in that area is my favorite color...

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 7:10pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

I'm a practicing Zoroastrian, so chalk one up for that.

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 7:11pm

EnterOrion

EnterOrion

3,615 posts

I'm a follower of Norse paganism, specifically the ways of Odin. Perhaps through the actions in my life I'll be allowed into Valhalla, and I invite all of you to join me in such a quest!

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 11:12pm

SkywardStriker05

SkywardStriker05

32 posts

Atheist. But remember, agnosticism is based on what you know, and theism or atheism is based on what you believe.

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 1:00am

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,357 posts

Unrelated, but I dig how that guy who claimed I didn't exist clammed the hell up pretty fast after Your Friendly Neighborhood Satanist made an appearance.

-Chillz

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 2:40am

electriceel3

electriceel3

1 post

I'm not quite sure how to answer, but I much prefer scientific fact over the study of the Bible or any such thing. Although I do believe in God based on Christianity and Catholicism, I do not feel comfortable w/ either.

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 9:59am

BritHennerz

BritHennerz

364 posts

I don't follow one particular religion, I don't believe in God but I'm not outspoken against religion and have a cross in my bedroom. I don't think you can get all the answers following one path or religion.

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 12:25pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,953 posts

Knight

I'm a follower of Norse paganism, specifically the ways of Odin. Perhaps through the actions in my life I'll be allowed into Valhalla, and I invite all of you to join me in such a quest!

Depends on what you do exactly, resp. how you interpret 'Odin's ways'. If it's only living nice and drink beer and mead, count me in ;)

How do you know that Ragnaroek hasn't already happened and we are all the descendants of Lif and Lifthrasil? In such a case would vaillant warriors still become Einherjar? Because Odin would be dead by then, as most other Aesir, so yeah...

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 4:30pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

christian
threre are like 3-4 billion cathilic/christian in the world

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 5:06pm

macfan1

macfan1

436 posts

I am proud to say that I worship the one and only, true God. Jesus. I am a Christian.