Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Religion Poll

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 6:33pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,740 posts

I find it funny that I am an agnostic atheist, and that the color they have in that area is my favorite color...

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 7:10pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

I'm a practicing Zoroastrian, so chalk one up for that.

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 7:11pm

EnterOrion

EnterOrion

4,390 posts

I'm a follower of Norse paganism, specifically the ways of Odin. Perhaps through the actions in my life I'll be allowed into Valhalla, and I invite all of you to join me in such a quest!

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 11:12pm

SkywardStriker05

SkywardStriker05

33 posts

Atheist. But remember, agnosticism is based on what you know, and theism or atheism is based on what you believe.

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 1:00am

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,482 posts

Unrelated, but I dig how that guy who claimed I didn't exist clammed the hell up pretty fast after Your Friendly Neighborhood Satanist made an appearance.

-Chillz

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 2:40am

electriceel3

electriceel3

1 post

I'm not quite sure how to answer, but I much prefer scientific fact over the study of the Bible or any such thing. Although I do believe in God based on Christianity and Catholicism, I do not feel comfortable w/ either.

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 9:59am

BritHennerz

BritHennerz

406 posts

I don't follow one particular religion, I don't believe in God but I'm not outspoken against religion and have a cross in my bedroom. I don't think you can get all the answers following one path or religion.

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 12:25pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,300 posts

Knight

I'm a follower of Norse paganism, specifically the ways of Odin. Perhaps through the actions in my life I'll be allowed into Valhalla, and I invite all of you to join me in such a quest!

Depends on what you do exactly, resp. how you interpret 'Odin's ways'. If it's only living nice and drink beer and mead, count me in

How do you know that Ragnaroek hasn't already happened and we are all the descendants of Lif and Lifthrasil? In such a case would vaillant warriors still become Einherjar? Because Odin would be dead by then, as most other Aesir, so yeah...

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 4:30pm

superbob111

superbob111

471 posts

christian
threre are like 3-4 billion cathilic/christian in the world

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 5:06pm

macfan1

macfan1

442 posts

I am proud to say that I worship the one and only, true God. Jesus. I am a Christian.