ForumsThe Tavern

The weather

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 5:01pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Talk about the weather here.

It's currently 97°F and according to the forecast it's supposed to get up to 109°F tomorrow, and it'll be around that for all next week. I stepped outside earlier and I don't think I'd be able to do anything without getting exhausted in a few minutes.

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 5:03pm

daleks

daleks

3,310 posts

It is a scorcher across the whole US right now. Most highs are in the 90s. It is horrible. I would advise not going outside unless you have to. And bring water if you are going a decant distance.

Plus we haven't had significant rain where I have been since April.

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 5:06pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Plus we haven't had significant rain where I have been since April.

Last time it rained was about two weeks ago here. I have a British friend who complains about the rain, but I'd rather have that than this heat.

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 5:20pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,054 posts

You got to love Cali weather :) It's about 78 degrees out here and will go up only a little bit this weekend. Perfect for playing soccer and going to the beach.

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 5:29pm

daleks

daleks

3,310 posts

You got to love Cali weather

Well when you live close to the beach yes. Not when you live in the middle of the desert 30 minutes away from the next town. Then it is usually hot no matter what.

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 5:48pm

Xavierthe9

Xavierthe9

161 posts

my its hot today here in cincinnati. in the 90s i believe

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 8:18pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,115 posts

Knight

Yes, it reached 106 F today with 109 with humidity. Tomorrow is supposed to be hotter. :O
I hate Summer! Bring me snow, lot of snow and cold weather please!!!

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 8:53pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Where I live in PA, it was quite wonderful weather, about mid-80's, I think? It wasn't too bad except for when my friends and brothers and I went out to play Frisbee and sweated our shirts off.

But yeah, a little bit of rain would be quite pleasant here... It's getting to be a bit dry.

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 11:28pm

daleks

daleks

3,310 posts

Is there anywhere in the US that has gotten rain recently?

Posted Jun 29, '12 at 1:56am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I hate Summer! Bring me snow, lot of snow and cold weather please!!!

I'm a big fan of fall. At that time it's usually 60F with some wind and the leaves changing colours makes it beautiful.

It's so hot that it woke me up and I can't sleep now, I even have an air conditioner in my room. I brought up a fan and it's making it better, but I won't be able to sleep for a few hours.

Reply to The weather

You must be logged in to post a reply!