Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

scariest dream you have ever had??

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 16, '11 at 8:14pm

Hullabaloo

Hullabaloo

72 posts

For real though, my worst dream was that I was walking up the stairs to my house, and I saw a faceless man standing in my house threatening my family. We all ran but my mother tripped and I had to choose to go back or not; and that's when the dream ended.

Posted Jul 16, '11 at 8:43pm

Tamally

Tamally

157 posts

weired, but mine, it was a post apocolyptic world and everywere i went there was men in black suites with guns trying to kill me, but they never ran, but i kept running out of options i had nowere to run and traped in a corner one of them ained at me a fired, and thats were it ended

Posted Jul 16, '11 at 8:50pm

GentlemanClam

GentlemanClam

544 posts

I can't really remember most of my dreams. But once I had a dream about some giant crazy dog let loose in my house and it was chasing me or soemthing.

Posted Jul 16, '11 at 10:24pm

adamborg1

adamborg1

124 posts

The scariest dream I had was a really long time ago when I was little.
It was me and my little sister who was outside a bit from our home.
We where followed by a man and I didn't recognize where we where, I don't remember more of it. But we were chased.
It isn't very scary, and it wasn't even very scary for me at the time. But this is the scariest I can recall having.
Now I don't even remember my dreams you could say that I don't have dreams because I never experience them, but everybody has. I just don't remember them.

Posted Jul 16, '11 at 10:41pm

notinthepie3

notinthepie3

671 posts

I had a dream that I was in a classroom with this other kid and all of the sudden white writing appeared on the chalkboard. It said "stop the noise". Then I/we heard a voice that told us to "stop the noise". But the room was empty and dark and no one else was there. I think it said noise because I used to have a science teacher whose classroom's heater/ac would go on loudly at random times. Then, a bunch of doors kept opening and stuff but the scariest part was at the end...when I MISSED MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Posted Jul 16, '11 at 11:44pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,474 posts

A month or 2 ago, I had a dream that I looked over the side of my bed and the floor was covered in ants. That's not the scary part. The scary part is that about 3 weeks ago, we had an ant infestation. Granted, it was miniscule, I only found 1 ant on my bedroom floor, but we found about 30 others throughout the house. Still weird.

Posted Jul 16, '11 at 11:50pm

JalapenoFez

JalapenoFez

1,113 posts

I had a dream where me and my friends were all sleeping until we heard banging form outside the room, i went out to see what it was. It was a bunch of broken bowls. In the shards it spelt get out. And on the wall it spelt "Get out"

The next day we woke up and those broken bowls were there, I looked at my friend saying i had a dream of this. Then they said they forgot to tell me his house was haunted.

Posted Jul 16, '11 at 11:55pm

TheNman1

TheNman1

99 posts

This may become a long story, so prepare to possibly read a lot, or be very bored until the big part.

I had one of those times where I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't wake up. I found myself in a room with a little platform that I was standing on, and below me, a endless spike pit covered with blood and corpses. Then, something pushed me off the edge. I fell into the spikes and through the floor into a big desert with nothing but sand and catuses in it. Then a explosion happened in the distance and the desert turned into a big battlefield of war. I kept taking cover from the rockets and bullets until a nuke went off in the distance and the whole place and everything except for me blew away like sand. I was in a blank white room after that. Then blood starting leaking out of the walls, ceiling, and floor. It kept flooding the room until I blacked out from drowning a little. At last, I found myself in a dark room tied to a chair. There was a door, and a man with a regular suit came into the room. He said, "Don't be afraid, I got this." After he said that we were on the edge of a huge building. I was freaked out so much. Then the man reached into my chest and slowly pulled my heart out, looking so real in my dream. After he had my heart in his hand he said, "Ok, I got it out. Now off you go." He pushed the chair off the edge of the building and let me fall all the way into the ground, and I saw myself hit the ground. That is when I woke up. And I don't think that was a dream, it was a horrible nightmare. I can't get it out of my head to this day...

Posted Jul 17, '11 at 6:10am

SneakR

SneakR

88 posts

the scariest dream i have ever had would be when i was being chased by two very large men and i dont know why i was running but all of a sudden i could hardly see and i wanted to run so badly but somthing was making me go in slow motion and they were in normal they caught me and i freaked out so badly that i woke up LOLS

Posted Jul 17, '11 at 8:40am

JohnGarell

JohnGarell

1,831 posts

This is true.

-I dreamed that I got eaten by snails.

-In other dreams my teacher were killing me and my friends in school.

-I also remember when I lived in a city for about 600 years ago, and the city collapsed in an attack.