ForumsForum GamesNewly Improved game: Save the Citizen

114 22545
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I had re-made the Game Concept of the game since it was a little unstable. Please read the rules carefully and if friends of yours plan to play, please tell them to read the rules carefully too. This little act can save a bunch of explaining, interrogating people and will save me, you, whoever time.

The Game, " Say the Citizen " is made by, yours truly, Drakokirby. I got inspiration on this forum game yesterday while watching a Disney Channel movie, "Sky High". I was watching because I was really bored and then it came to Save the Citizen part. I then thought, " Maybe I could make a forum game on that. " So I started thinking of the concept on the game while brushing my teeth. I then figured it all out while reading a book to soothe my mind and go to sleep.

You first pick a name. I'll choose me since I have a great example. You then have to save the person by any ways possible. This is like Destroy Bob except you think of a way to save the person and this won't be a story. You can also use a hobby or something that they like so then this can also help Users make friends if they also like it

Example one( The example of using your imagination ): I will save Drakokirby by getting a cloaking device so I can sneak him out.

Example two( The example of using a hobby or a liking of an object ): I will save Drakokirby by luring him with a bunch of tacos with good sauce.

The Rules of the Game are below:
1. You need to make sure you don't repeat names until about every 10 pages because it will get harder and harder to remember them. I will allow maybe 1 or 2 to be repeated. I want all the Older and hopefully, wiser members set a good example to the newer member because spamming is a disease.

2. You must have no violence like weapons. If it's like a monkey cop, I might accept it since that is amusing. You alway want to keep this about PG.

3. You need to make a complete sentence! I can not stress this out. If you keep making just answer, this will turn to spam, I will get blamed, then I'll get banned and people will be sad. So I am leaving you a game that can be spammed but please, just type a couple more words. Think of what can happen to the site if you post a lot of spam.

4. Please make sure you use this starting way for the complete sentence. So please just use it to have more members learning to use complete sentence. I am hoping if everyone does this, this will reduce the spamming and we will then have a peaceful environment for young minds to develop.

5. Please copy this format when you are doing the post.

The Person Below me has to save INSERT NAME HERE.

I will save INSERT NAME HERE by INSERT IDEA HERE.

You just need to erase the INSERT NAME HERE or the INSERT IDEA HERE with what you are planning to put

6. Have fun with the game. Let your imagination run wild if you are making a crazy thought and if you are going to use something the user likes, please say that so we might have people becoming friends.

Example:

Person # 1:

Posts his way to save the person.

Person # 1 then posts a name to be saved.

The person below me has to save Insert name here.

Now Person # 2 posts his way to save the person.

Then inserts a name to be saved.

I will start it off

The Person Below me has to save RsC

• 114 Replies
Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

I will save RsC by getting his GF and making his GF tell him to go over here or their relationship will be over!!!

Is that any good?

The person below me has to save drakokirby! [Or he'll die!]

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Oh bratt for future refrences i think it has to have drako kirby was about to get squashed by a 1000 pound anvil!

I will save DrakoKirby with my Super-Wolf-Like-Agility and push him out of the way and then its about to squish me when...

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

No, no Divine. I've have changed the rules a bit. I thought my example would be clear but I'll show you with my post. I will need a volunteer!

I will save Drakokirby by putting a taco on a fishing pole hook with spicy hot sauce

The Person below me has to save Bratt02.

That is how this game rolls now. This will make it smoother. I will also not accept TPBM or I will flag it or get a Moderator.

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

Okay, we should start over again, but who should be saved? My last post here said that it should be you, drakokirby. Is yours an example?

Anyway...

The person below me has to save drakokirby.

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

I will save him by leaving a trail of TACOS!!! for him to follow away from danger.(is that good drako?)

The person below me has to save bratt02.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

i will save bratt02 with a cup o' good milo

the next will have to save me!XD

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I save you by running up to you and put you on my back and dart away.

The person below me will have to save KoG

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Um Shermzx, I made it quite clear that you need to post the format up in post one. This sets a good example for younger members and I will have more control over the thread. Please do that next time

I will save Shermzx by using my new armatar, the wolf. The wolf will then attack the person who took Shermzx and when I get Shermzx out, I will whistle it back to me.

The person below me has to save StarScreamer.

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

well i'll save KoG(person below will do SS)

I'll save him by dragging him away from his computer before he gets attacked!

Star Screamer is next!

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I save SS by getting a rope and he ties it around a waste and I bring out of the water.

You must save Crazynaitor

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I save Crazynaitor by...hang on... why do I want to save him? I just leave him to get eaten or terminated by whatever is going to attack him...is there anything that he is in danger of?

The person below me has to save Madgamer012! (Yes...he is back!)

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

No I don't why should I push him down and he starts to bleed yippee

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Now now Girl Power, be nice to Madgamer. I also did not understand what you said.

@KingRyan: Madgamer has just gotten back on. He was the leader of SSS, which I have just recently joined. I am sure it will be a success.

The person Below me has to save Girl_Power(Unless they decide to push her off and let her bleed.)

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

I will save Girl_power by having her look at me and with my good looks she will run to me and not get squished by a huge boulder.

Next will be my good freind's Bratt02 and Gman1000.

(Icouldnt decide so I just said both of them. haha)

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i kill them by throwing 20 dollars into a jet engine

Showing 1-15 of 114