ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 301029
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 6
XP: 25/45
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 115/115
--
Inventory:
Some food

I make a hand come up out of the ground to block the bullet and protect us both, I ask if Amy's ready then I make the ground catapault her to the soldier but of course Amy changed her body into titanium with spikes(Yes just like before with her feet) and hopefullly impale the soldier.

You make a hand come up and block the fiery bullet(s).

(3 XP)

When Amy turned into a spiky titanium death machine, you fling her towards the soldier. Dead like a wilted tree.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

You go on with Amy releasing prisoners along the way. But when she was trying to release one, it took a bit longer because of a different lock. You see a grenade on the ground, ignited.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 7
XP: 5/50
--
HP: 200/200
Hunger: 79/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
Tom; Level 5; Metal Manipulation; HP: 150/150
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

i am the quest-accepting type, that is one of the reasons why i love rpg´s.

Okay. You go to the village. It seems that someone's brother is trapped in a cave. The man saw at least three dragons guarding it. But he's not sure if there are four or even five.

And they are not like the dragon you killed just now.

-----

Name: Desu Ka
Super Power: Ice/Snow Manipulation
--
Level: 3
XP: 3/30
--
HP: 80/80
Hunger: 87/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
More acid spiders!!!

FEEL THE WRATH OF THE ACID SPIDERS!

It'll be over soon, I promise.

I fling ice shards into it's abdomen, while plummeting the temperature to absolute zero. I also attempt to blizzard the acid web back, and if that doesn't work I dodge the web and put up a snow wall where I was when the spider shot at me for the web to dissolve.

Aah. When I kept on reading, I thought you forgot about the acid web. You didn't, after all.

You fling ice shards into its abdomen and plummet the place into absolute zero for countless times. Pushing the cold wind against the acid web won't work, so you dodge it and let it dissolve in the snow wall.

The ice shard went through the abdomen and it died. Simple.

(5 XP)

Level up!!

You see the crystal. You sure you wanna grab it?

-----

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 16/35
--
HP: 95/95
Hunger: 82/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

well i simply do the logical thing i kill him with a laser to the face this time i do not look at the laser so he cant make a illusion this time.

Okay, you shoot a laser at him without looking at him. But, he dodges the laser and it reflects off the wall back to you. Need a different strategy for this one.

-----

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
XP: 11/35
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 83/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete, silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive

I go around, silently assassination guards, and wondering how long it will take the VIPs to notice.

After one kill:

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

One of the VIPs shouted and ran off to alert the whole castle.

Great.

-----

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 5
XP: 37/40
--
HP: 105/105
Hunger: 476/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 5; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 95/95

I will go back to the ship and create as many winged minions as I can, then I put my ship on auto-pilot to kind of distract the mothership then me,Jaysee and my minions fly out and onto the mothership and start wreaking havoc.

Yeah, but how do you wreak havoc? Of course, the mother ship is distracted.

(3 XP)

-----

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
XP: 32/35
--
Hunger: 74/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Hulk; Level 4; Size Shift; HP: 60/120

"Hulk, come over here quickly, but don't rock the boat too much. Think you could get us both up to the roof as fast as possible?"

"I don't know," said Hulk.

But he just grabs you and runs to the fifth floor. That was fast.

(3 XP)

But you'll have to do something about the roof. His size right now is the maximum possible.
PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Name: Terek
Super Power: Shadow Manipulation
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 82/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

im still surprised that anyone can doge a attack at light speed.

Well i shall surround my body with light then i send a pulse of light and see were he is then i kick in that direction and when i say body i mean face to also i repeat that process again and again.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
--
Hunger: 72/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Some food

I yell, "Watch out!" Then tackle her and open a hole below it for it to go in then cover the hole.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting: Wolf, Raven, Knight Of Titanium
--
XP: 18/20
--
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

[quote]Sorry the what you plan was supposed to be in the quote marks.

Now this is what I wanted to say.

Create some sort of diversion, maybe that giraffe could be one some use. But how do I get it's attention, with out being kill/eaten.

Okay, go on. What will you do?[/quote]

I go try to find some thing to distract those spiders, maybe try to find there natural predator(s).
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 74/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

"Hulk, can you shrink any? We need to get to the crystal on the roof, but you're too big to fit."

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 79/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

Okay. You go to the village. It seems that someone's brother is trapped in a cave. The man saw at least three dragons guarding it. But he's not sure if there are four or even five.

And they are not like the dragon you killed just now.

i accept the quest and go to that cave.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Terek
Super Power: Shadow Manipulation
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Alright! You'll be the replacement of a friend who played here. She was also a shadow manipulator.

You wake up 1 year after the bright purple light because of comatose. Being in the dark for so long that you could control it.

You see a fight between a fire manipulator and a water manipulator.

And by the way, you're in a hospital. They're fighting outside.

Let's see how you react.

-----

--
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 81/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

im still surprised that anyone can doge a attack at light speed.

Well i shall surround my body with light then i send a pulse of light and see were he is then i kick in that direction and when i say body i mean face to also i repeat that process again and again.

He shouldn't have, but he did, defying almost all logic.

You surround your body in light, then send a pulse of light to detect the warden. Because of how he dodged that laser, he has faster reflexes as well. Basically like a fighter with the power to confuse people.

He grabs your leg and slam you down.

-(10 HP)

-----

--
--
Hunger: 71/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Some food

I yell, "Watch out!" Then tackle her and open a hole below it for it to go in then cover the hole.

Luckily, Amy unlocked the door just in time for space. You grab her and made a hole underground. The grenade exploded, but in a radius of something less expected. But it exploded poison mist. It didn't reach out to the prisoners, though.

You fell unconscious as you hit a solid bar where you dug.

When you woke up, you see Amy at the far end of the room. The hole you made was further dug by her. And now, you're in the sub-core of this place. There are three sub-cores that are powering the main core. And, the main core is what powers most of the experiments.

That information was found out by Amy, in one of the many documents stored in the bookshelves of the sub-cores.

And, each sub-core (Wow, been repeating those many times) holds a gigantic purple crystal. It has powers that exceed human capacity. There's almost no way to destroy it. There's only one way, but there are no documents about that information.

Of course, since the grenade was there, it was thrown by a soldier. So, soldiers will come. Eventually.

A blizzard singularity comes along.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I go try to find some thing to distract those spiders, maybe try to find there natural predator(s).

Aah, only one eats these spiders. Rats. And you see one wandering around in the forest. It's a big one, bigger than the spiders.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 73/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

"Hulk, can you shrink any? We need to get to the crystal on the roof, but you're too big to fit."

He's already small even before you started talking. The problem is the roof. How could he get there?

Three more posts until doom.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 78/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

i accept the quest and go to that cave.

Alright, onto the cave.

On the way, you see a midget of the void, lunging at you.
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
XP: 11/35
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 83/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete, silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive

After one kill:

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

One of the VIPs shouted and ran off to alert the whole castle.

Great.

Derp.

I pull out my assault rifle, and gun down the remaining guards. I knock out the VIP's, and tie them up. Then I dash off after the escaping VIP, get him, and bring him back to the rest. Then I put on a bodyguard's uniform.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 78/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

Alright, onto the cave.

On the way, you see a midget of the void, lunging at you.

i dodge the midget, grab him and ask him: "can i help you?" while i shift my skin into diamond in case he wants to attack me.

by the way, why is tom not the same level like me? i thought allies level up when we level up...
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 81/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Well the thing that's probably going to kill me well its the last resort how this is a place with limited light i concentrate all the light in flammable objects so they burn and generate more light then i concentrate all that light on me creating a massive bomb capable of destroying a city then i let explode.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
--
Hunger: 71/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Some food

I make a sand storm to compete with the snowstorm and add an earth quake but not much magnitude to reach Amy.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 73/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

Three more posts until doom

(AAAAAHHHHH!!!!)

"Can you jump up there?"
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Aah, only one eats these spiders. Rats. And you see one wandering around in the forest. It's a big one, bigger than the spiders.

I change into my raven form and fly into a tree. Then I try to get it's attention. (I don't know if animal can talk to each-other in this game but if they can use I'll use this, "Hey you, Mr. or Mrs. Rat, i need you help, I'm not from this world and I'm trying to get back, but some spiders are blocking my way, can you help?" If not, well, I'll dive-bomb him (her) and have it chase me to the cave then I'll fly up and let it do it's thing.)
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 5
XP: 37/40
--
HP: 105/105
Hunger: 476/100