ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

624 122411
Ferret
Ferret
9,284 posts

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 624 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,533 posts

All I can say is, I actually had a dream where the new version of armor games was made public. If what they are promoting is anything like my dream version, this is just going to be sick.

I had a dream that they added achievements, I can only hope that's what they're promoting, or one of them.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts

For now we'll have to stick to our own achievements.

agree with IAgree.

Achievement unlocked: Agreeing with the agreeable

But seriously, hopefully we get some more information soon.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,533 posts

But seriously, hopefully we get some more information soon.

They're known for doing sneaky/surprising things, so it could come on Christmas.
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts

I don't understand why people think it is a game release. Why would they promote something that is only huge news for part of the community. I don't really like sinjid, sorry. I just find it very hard to believe they would go through all this trouble for one small game. This is why it has to be a big website update.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,533 posts

I don't understand why people think it is a game release. Why would they promote something that is only huge news for part of the community. I don't really like sinjid, sorry. I just find it very hard to believe they would go through all this trouble for one small game. This is why it has to be a big website update.

They posted it on social networks first (Facebook/Twitter), so it's possible it could be game news. I don't know how many people in the forum actively browse their pages on those websites, but I'll go ahead and guess it's below 10. I really want it to be site updates, new features and designs, but they've been promoting a lot of games lately.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,372 posts

Because of the phrases implemented in the update posters, usually revolving around ''quests'' and ''challenges''.
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts

Soon you'll know your purpose.
Soon your quest will be revealed.
Soon you will face many challenges.
Soon you will test your mettle.

I am sorry but that does not sound like Sinjid, from what I played in the beta. I would say it would be like a MMO game, but most of those game are terrible. All I can say is, many people will be very disappointed because they think a game will be released. They won't really care about a site update, unless it was similar to my dream version.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,684 posts

Well it must be a Christmas present, at any rate.

All I can say is, many people will be very disappointed because they think a game will be released. They won't really care about a site update, unless it was similar to my dream version.

1. I don't think all that many users are greatly anticipating this great "revealing."

2. Out of the users who are anticipating it, I bet quite a few of them, including me, would be perfectly pleased with a new update.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,372 posts

I am sorry but that does not sound like Sinjid, from what I played in the beta.

We shall see soon. Doesn't sound like a site update anywho.
RedN
RedN
142 posts

I have some questions About AG 3.0:
-Will there be a private messaging system?
-Will there be a user stats page (Earned achievments,Trophies,Armor points,Ranks...)?
-Will there be a whistle blowing system (Reware For flagging correctly spammy and abusive comments)?
Thanks

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,533 posts

-Will there be a private messaging system?

It was in the beta, so my guess is yes.
-Will there be a user stats page (Earned achievments,Trophies,Armor points,Ranks...)?

There was an achievements tab in the beta, but from discussion about the others, yes.
-Will there be a whistle blowing system (Reware For flagging correctly spammy and abusive comments)?

Probably not, but there will be reputation. Up/down voting things.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts

I am sorry but that does not sound like Sinjid, from what I played in the beta. I would say it would be like a MMO game, but most of those game are terrible. All I can say is, many people will be very disappointed because they think a game will be released. They won't really care about a site update, unless it was similar to my dream version.

We know it is probably a game - 75%

Sinjid has quests. Sinjid has a story. Sinjid has a challenge. Sinjid could be very hard in parts of the game.

Sinjid is also coming out conveniently around the time this finishes.
xeano321
xeano321
3,087 posts

LoL I find all the assumptions, deductions, mathematical calculations, possibility and ideas of what is coming soon fascinating, and entertaining.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts

That's really why we do it.

Yes, pulling random numbers out of nowhere is fun and extremely entertaining.

Oh, and sinjid looks absolutely amazing...

The only reason I keep bringing it up is because it is what I first guessed. I think it probably won't be sinjid but I'm fairly certain it will be a game of some sort.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,533 posts

I would say it would be like a MMO game, but most of those game are terrible.

I don't think they would promote any old MMO out there, it must be one coming out soon and they're excited about, or an AG based one, as in the AG game devs working together on it.
Showing 166-180 of 624