ForumsPopular MediaDoctor Who...

197 101005
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Yup Doctor Who!Ever heard of it?Seen it?Well if you haven't it's this pretty awesome show on BBC America.If you have seen it tell me your thoughts about it.

• 197 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Night Terrors was probably the weirdest I've seen. Another one would be the minotaur in the hotel. People getting possessed, seeing odd things in rooms, then those one scenes with the Indian chick laughing then being scared. Very random.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Night Terrors was probably the weirdest I've seen. Another one would be the minotaur in the hotel. People getting possessed, seeing odd things in rooms, then those one scenes with the Indian chick laughing then being scared. Very random.
What Indian chick? I guess that episode was a little weird, everyone seeing their worst fear.

I still think the Doctor's room contained a paradox machine (the sound of drums)

~~~Darth Caedus
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Rita. It seemed like the Doctor was gonna make her his new companion. Says her parents are from Sri Lanka, made a mistake.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Rita being very scared, if I remember she was the one who went down brave, which allowed the Doctor to realize the minotaur fed on faith.

And for DW episodes, I use the Tardis Data Core (Formerly Tardis Index File)

www.tardis.wikia.com

~~~Darth Caedus

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

lol, I watched 2 or 3 episodes. thats 2 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Its just way, way, way to weird for me.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I think it's a good change from the stuff that's normally on tv. Where did you start from?

awesomenessperson7
awesomenessperson7
149 posts
Nomad

I'm just now starting season 4 on Netflix. It's an amazing show in my opinion. Does anyone else know what Trock is or listen to Trock?

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Does anyone else know what Trock is or listen to Trock?
I really have no idea. I haven't watched Doctor Who in like a month! When I last saw it, I think the episode was The Snowman.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I really have no idea. I haven't watched Doctor Who in like a month! When I last saw it, I think the episode was The Snowman.
So you have seen the new episode, was it any good?

Does anyone else know what Trock is or listen to Trock?
Just googled it, going to have to try it out.

~~~Darth Caedus
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

So you have seen the new episode, was it any good?
It came out on Christmas. I think it was pretty good, but someone died. I'm trying to remember who, but I can't.
GalaxyDefender94
GalaxyDefender94
9 posts
Peasant

it was the new companion (trying to remember her name but can't). I hope they don't kill her off every episode or it's just going to get boring fast.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

it was the new companion (trying to remember her name but can't). I hope they don't kill her off every episode or it's just going to get boring fast.
It would be boring to start with because they already did that with Rory. (cold blood, and the episode with house for example)

~~~Darth Caedus
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

It would be boring to start with because they already did that with Rory. (cold blood, and the episode with house for example)
Man I really don't remember that episode. Netflix time!
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

alright, thats it. i watched only one episode and now i want to watch them all.

which doctor is it in the episode "rose"? the first one?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

which doctor is it in the episode "rose"? the first one?

Ninth.
Showing 46-60 of 197