ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 69971
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

pick

-Thread

-

Ok ok let me explain this. Looking back a few pages I see more confusion.
So when you reach level 55 and prestige, you lose your weapons. However, once you unlock your weapon a second time, it will have ALL the attachments/camo it had the first time. I golded and 2 prestiged my pdw in my first prestige and its still the same 6 prestiges later. When you prestige you earn 2 thing. One is a choice between a custom class, stat reset or token reset. The other is one perma unlock item. Yes, you can perma unlock something every prestige and get custome classes the same prestige.

As for weapon prestige, you just lose attachments, not camos. The first prestige you can add your clan tag on the gun, the second you can add your emblem. You can only prestige it 2 times.

-
*cracks knuckles*
Who missed me?

-
If you re-arrange the letters in my name, you dont get Giants, you get icpkoktecp.

IAgree

-Thread

-Thread

-Thread

-
This question makes me feel so bad. I was expecting easy-going answers not anything about the death law.

*srs faic* Make pears illegal to eat.

*super srs faic* Learn about pies in maths instead of pi.

*super cereal srs faic* legalize euthanasia

Balloon__Girl

-
Oh I have actually gotten to do this before! It was quite the design. It involved a lot of strange shapes and weird colours and fun craz things like dumbwaiters in which you could transport yourself and poles between floors to slide down. Certainly nothing realistic, but very fun.

-
Hmmm I think I would serve....
1. Italian Wedding Soup
2. Lasanga
3.Belgium Waffles
4. Ceasar Salad
5. Fresh Fruit
Why? I think it is a menu that could work for every meal and I happen to think all those foods are delicious.

-
Element? I would want to be water. I can go be a cloud and look down on everything, or see what goes on way down deep in the ocean. I can rain myself into any place I would like or go hide deep down in earth. I think it has the most ability to go everywhere.

As for actor or actress? I'm not sure.....

-
I learned that the most popular favourite colour worldwide is blue, followed by purple and the least favourite colour is white although that isn't really a colour. Blue being the overall favourite doesn't really surprise me, but purple being second and white being the least favourite overall does.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I'm going to have to do mine in chunks, Sal knows why. Here is Shovel.

Because pickpocket really wants me too I will post here. I don't really need help though so I will make it quick.

Asking girl to prom. She is a grade higher than me.

Ok. Happy pick?
-
I am back. Dumb AG updating. Well. I promise I will still not be on tons (at least not the community) because I was enjoying my time of AG.
-
I could win a date with Ferret??? I better get on it!
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Here's my phase 2 of the something:

--------------------------------------------

Selection 1: MrDayCee

Item 1: Post in a support thread.

I don't know the specifics of this particular question, but I'm forwarding it to the staff for you. Please await their answer, ok? =)

Item 2: Comment to warn a user not to make duplicate threads.

Hey Drose...

Please don't make duplicate threads anymore. One introduction thread per new user is enough, ok?

Thank you! =)

Item 3: Comment to warn a user not to include an advertising link on the about.

Hey Oppy...
Please delete your link to EpicFreePrizes from your profile about immediately and notify me you did it.
These links are not allowed according to the website rules and could render consequences for you. Fair warning...
Thank you. =)

-------------------------------------------

Selection 2: killersup10

Item 1: Comment on xeano321's profile.

Killersup's father was a fighter, so Killersup should have a some what chance. :P His father used to have a thing about him in fights...father couldn't hit the hardest, or be the biggest guy. But every time you hit him he just got angrier and angrier...

Item 2: Rating the importance of R2D21999.

Reason enough to increase activity!

You've gone to a whole another level r2d2, 9/10. You are helping keep everybody laughing.

Item 3: Post to volunteer for the something.

Killersup volunteers as a test subject, woo! Killersup always wanted to have four arms!

---------------------------------------------

Selection 3: Gantic

Gantic created the following threads:

Legendaria Imaginaria, a thread to archive memorable AMW threads.

SIPPYCUpS, a thread to show new users how to write a merit-worthy comment as well as giving them a guaranteed merit when they write a good review of a game.

Bad with Games, a forum game where each post represents a different forum game.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Kudos for not including the names of the warned users in your quotes, Patrick.

This isn't even the main course of the something but it's still pretty darn interesting.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Kudos for not including the names of the warned users in your quotes, Patrick.

I didn't intend to name the users, but MrDayCee included the names in both cases, so I included the comments as a whole.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I didn't intend to name the users, but MrDayCee included the names in both cases, so I included the comments as a whole.

Yeah, but you didn't say "MrDayCee warning [username] in a comment." Their usernames aren't there.
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Here is the things for Part 2:

R2D21999

You're banned because I like pang's flushing habits.

You're banned because silver keeps saying that me and storm love each other.

I learned that it is not wise to sniff everything.

I learned that bras do not fit me well.

I would be air, cause I would be everywhere including someone's nose, oh yeah that's the life.

Hey girl if you were a booger I'd pick you first.

Killersup10

Killersup is saddened to say that he has never used a apple product.

Killersup volunteers as a test subject, woo! Killersup always wanted to have four arms!

Today Killersup learnt that he will get slapped in the face if he throws a carrot down his girlfriend's shirt..

Killersup learnt today that it is possible to piss off a cow by punching it in the face...it was hilarious though...

"hey, come over here and look how hot mom is." And then Killersup's mother will tell the nice girl how awesome Killersup is. It has yet to work, but Killersup is working on it.

StormWalker

Entries in the Short Story Contest

Part of the ^, < , V game:
< My knee smells like applesauce.

Aaand even more from the marvelous me...I was a weird little child...
Honey was bee pee. I never ate it. EVER.
I also thought that soap grew on trees, because magnolia blossoms looked like soap.
People wearing high-heels had specially shaped feet. Actually, I still think that.
And, finally, that Taiwan was an island in the middle of a lake in Michigan.
I think that's the last of my weird-child ruminations.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I picked three. But this is prety hard...

Terry

You're banned because Martin Luther King Jr day isn't a holiday in Arizona.

Yes, I have to drink at least 10 cans of something every day I have a sore throat like this just for the pain to be bearable enough. Going upstairs to pee 10 times a day isn't a bad workout, though.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

xXxDAPRO89xXx

Battle of the Brands

So... I had this random idea while taking a dump ^^

Dapro's Song of the Day!

Favorite quote so far:

Yes grenades are good too. But the thing I don't like about them is that when I have 10+ of them I tend to not stop clicking ._.
I'm weird xD

........................................................................................................................

Ernie15

General Relationship Thread

You're saying that over 50% of the kids are druggies, while the other half are alcoholics. Hmmm...

50+% + 50% = 100+%

So more than 100% of the kids in your school are either drug addicts or alcoholics. And that isn't even counting where you and your friends fit in.

(I just found that quote right now for the sake of this thread, but it made me laugh)

Most Bizarre Food Flavors - 2012 Edition

You never know how bizarre your everyday food items may be until you look at them from the MBFF perspective. That's what I'm here for.

What did you learn today?

........................................................................................................................

BitRifle

Almost everyone in my family has brown skin for his/her life.
Some of us had black or red for skin color,
but it becomes mostly brown as they become mature..
My friends are really big guys and everyone has dark brown or closer to dark brown.
But I'm small and a greenskin..
Most of the seniors I met had dark colors, like black, brown, or dark green.
They say that when they die, their skin would turn into desert sand(color), black, or white depends on the place where they die.
Can you tell who I am?
Oh, I have a lot of cousins also.
They care about their look so much and they are pretty most of time.....
They told me that their girlfriends are flying! Fly girls, literally!
But I know that they have same color skin as I do hahaha.
I just don't have a skill or an accesory for myself..

Close. my, I thought that would be considered as a warm-up. or even easier than that. Now due to my hell-o grammar (thanks) it became mind breaker. what the heck did I create..well that riddle killed many people's brain cells anyway in original form anyway..should do same thing to at least 6 people who use English. hmm. alright. 3 more to go.

Since I own a pet, I don't need one more, which eventually will make my life even more complicated..So get out of my house or I will call Dragonborn to hunt you.
Wait, your head might worth to decorate my wall..stay here for a minute. I will be back.

Unfortunately, I don't know what to say, and it might take a year to figure out a word to type. it is just..just..Mr.Mod, you shall give me time to think or send a guy to solve this problem. I can't say Unfortunately on Terry's.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

R2D21999

You're banned because I like pang's flushing habits.

You're banned because silver keeps saying that me and storm love each other.

I learned that it is not wise to sniff everything.

I learned that bras do not fit me well.

I would be air, cause I would be everywhere including someone's nose, oh yeah that's the life.

Hey girl if you were a booger I'd pick you first.

You basically said most of my creep ones.

But I'm not sure why you put the storm thing on there... Do you just like a romantic comedy?
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I volunteer.... when does it happen>>>>

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@Blackbeltr0: The something is already in phase 2 with phase 3 scheduled to begin tomorrow.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

oh... COOL!! so phase 2 and 3 begin 2morrow i will be waiting!

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

You basically said most of my creep ones.

Creep quotes are interesting quotes! I probably could have found better ones if I had more time...
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

(I just found that quote right now for the sake of this thread, but it made me laugh)

Interesting find with that quote. I forgot how funny I was 2 years ago.
Showing 91-105 of 400