ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

435 43359
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 435 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

The hints are old news. Look up the page for your new directions!

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

I should have done something like this for "The Two Castles." Although, it is pretty successful. Wait, I DID do something like this. And it worked.

SALVIDIAN STOLE MY IDEA. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

I don't know what "The Two Castles" is. This is just phase 1. There are many more phases.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Did you really think I was the only one in on this?

I shall destroy you...

[quote]There are many more phases.[/quote

...with fire
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

There are many more phases.

...with fire
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

I thought for a moment that I knew exactly what this was going to be, but then I remembered that what I thought this was going to be wasn't Sal's idea in the first place, so I'm now back at square one with the rest of you square-one people.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

Phase one is about halfway complete. We'll wait for stragglers and then run out the clock. I gave 36 hours, and phase two won't start until those 36 hours are up.

xeano321
xeano321
3,087 posts

So could these "hints" be in a conversation with a user?

If they are, those aren't hints. Also, that would be invading privacy if started rooting through every users comments.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

I'm volunteering for this but I have no idea what it is about. Can someone inform me on my profile? :P

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts

We don't know Dapro. Post on Sal's profile and he'll tell you what to do.

Also, I think this would work better with PMs, seeing how it is so easy just to scroll down a comment list.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Also, I think this would work better with PMs, seeing how it is so easy just to scroll down a comment list.

TOLD YOU SAL!!!
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Wait, are there PM's? I didn't think AG had a PM section.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Wait, are there PM's? I didn't think AG had a PM section.

There aren't..IAgree was just stating that without the feature of PM-ing..it is easy to just scroll through Sal's comments and see who a person has chosen..something I had told Sal could be an issue
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,292 posts

Everybody seems very excited. I won't volunteer, because I enjoy sitting in my corner and watching all of you do the work for me XD

-Jeff

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

The secrecy of phase one actually wasn't that important. That was just to mess with you. :P

Phase two will start when I finish with those I haven't talked with yet.

Showing 76-90 of 435