ForumsThe TavernI came back to check if it got better.

64 12858
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I am disappointed.

• 64 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Disappointed? Of what? The Community getting bigger? The fixing of glitches? What man?!

SunPixie
SunPixie
75 posts
Nomad

The community is NOT bigger lol. It's very tiny.
Please don't stick up for the current community by comparing it to the past one. You weren't there so you really don't understand.
What glitches? There weren't many. The biggest glitch I was aware of was the password one, and that was way after the huge decline. Other than that it was maybe a few mild forum errors like posting twice or it not submitting but these were easily fixed.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Compared to how it was a few months ago...it has grown considerably

What glitches? There weren't many.

There were quite a few while you were gone.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Sure, not bigger than 2010-2011 AG, but it's been increasing ever so slowly ever since the decline of 2012. I mean, I've admittedly not posted very much in 2010, but I had checked the forums frequently, so I have some say in this, I suppose?
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I think it is still pretty inactive compared to some forums it's not anything major but we could always do with some more posters to help keep threads alive
SunPixie
SunPixie
75 posts
Nomad

^. It's still really unactive, and if this is considerable growth from before, then I do congratulate you guys on semi reviving a dead forum. Now with just a few more people you might be able to keep some flow, but most people just make accounts for the MMO's and don't care about the community.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

If you have ideas for improving forum activity, you can post them here (preferably ones not already suggested).

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Yes, my jawbone did get better, thanks for looking after me! Not sure why you're disappointed though. It came to a full recovery.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

The funny thing is, SunPixie, who started all this controversy, only has 37 posts. He/she really has no grounds.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

The funny thing is, SunPixie, who started all this controversy, only has 37 posts. He/she really has no grounds.

SunPixie = MoonFairy. More grounds than most.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Ironblade...didn't you make the same mistake with fst_6?
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

How can you be disappointed? I mean, even though the community didn't get a lot bigger, there are still some improvements.

SunPixie
SunPixie
75 posts
Nomad

SunPixie = MoonFairy. More grounds than most.

another reason I wanted my old account back.

I didn't start this controversy, it's been around since AG had a community.

If you will all go to the link that patrick posted, you will see that all of this has already come to and end. If you would like to blame me for stirring things up, feel free to because this is actually generating activity, so suck on that.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

CIRCLES

ALL YOU GUYS DO IS SPIN

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I am disappointed.

Disappointed about what? That the admins are working with users to create a better environment for us? That glitches are declining incredibly thanks to new admins? That with the destruction of AP spam is has declined by 80%? You have entirely to high standards.

From what I've seen only to a degree. I still see old threads being floated around for days on end. If a thread is not successful, it would bite the dust in a matter 1 day.
Showing 1-15 of 64