Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Armor Games loading slower of late

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 6:17pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,569 posts

At first I thought it was just me, but a fellow user (who may choose to reveal himself/herself or not) has also been having the same issues. Of late, when traveling around the forums, the loading time for each section/thread/page/etc. has been slower than normal.

Any reason why? Expected time for this to continue?

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 6:58pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

It seems slower for me too. Even Youtube loads about twice as fast as a dang forum page.

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 11:27pm

daleks

daleks

3,232 posts

Seems normal to me.

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 2:26am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

I clicked the forum link (loading), opened a new tab, clicked a link to youtube, went to the main page, clicked subscriptions, watched a 3:12 video, opened a link to the AG main page (loading) started another video, opened a new tab, clicked a link to my profile (loading), went back to the video for 15 minutes, internet reset itself, went back to video (only page that worked) for another 5 minutes, opened a new internet page without add-ons, clicked link to AG (loading), went back to video for 7 minutes, refreshed all, went back to video which reloaded immediately, watched for 3 minutes, opened Chrome, went to AG homepage through Google (loaded immediately), clicked forum link (loading), went back to video for 25 minutes, refreshed all, waited 4 more minutes and everything worked. Yay... Maybe there was an update or something.

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 3:04pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Took about 15 seconds for this thread to open. Usually around the same for others.

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 4:05pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

Yeah, I've been noticing the same thing. Every other page (excluding AG) loads at the same speed, but AG is now about 2X slower.

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 5:24am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

I noticed a drop of speed in forums,and in the profile opening(loading).
Home page and other pages are working at normal speed.At least for me.

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 11:09am

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,480 posts

I noticed a drop of speed in forums,and in the profile opening(loading).
Home page and other pages are working at normal speed.At least for me.

I've noticed the same thing. Forum and profile pages seem to take minutes to load, while other pages take only a few seconds at the most.

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 11:11am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,398 posts

Yepp, same here, profiles and forums takes a while to load, rest loads at normal speed.

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 4:52pm

PJBomega

PJBomega

41 posts

try this. i mentioned in an earlier post. [url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11811473/speed-up-your-load-times-and-game-speed]

Reply to [Answered] Armor Games loading slower of late

You must be logged in to post a reply!