Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Unending War of the Towers

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 1:33am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

369 posts

Now, since I'm back to my tower after getting one of my apprentices KILLED, I use magic to pour Creeper (liquid) into Nerdsoft's water. At the touch, it will either go BOOM, or disintegrate anything it touches. (so Nilo, don't touch the water!)

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 12:25pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,065 posts

Hey! No fair! I was about to win! And I don't even know what creeper is.

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 6:09pm

danielo

danielo

1,748 posts

My spreaded man start a guerrila campigen. As your sausges army march its being harashed by fast and high manouverble mounted mans, and the local population.

I also use suicide bombers and spies. among the butchered pigmans, and the hotdogs merceneris i got.

Posted Oct 18, '13 at 4:35am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

369 posts

@Nilo Then you should play Creeper World. Oh, and remember that we are kind of allied now.
Also, danielo, almost all your people died from the creeper. >

Posted Oct 18, '13 at 7:40pm

danielo

danielo

1,748 posts

My mans are very mobile. They just pack up as soon as the creeper is seen in the horizon and run away.

I leave this messed up continent. Its doomed already as the creeper as no honor or mercy to spear on you as well neo.

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 12:34pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,065 posts

I call my men back to my fort and check my clock. I make sure my fort is safe against the creeper stuff and begin taxing the people under my dominance heavily.

(Danielo, the world is a large, completely flat, single continent, around the continent is only ocean).

Posted Oct 20, '13 at 5:04am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

369 posts

Actually, I control the creeper. And, there is nothing which is not destroyable by it (excepting what it doesn't want to destroy).

Posted Oct 20, '13 at 8:15am

stealth_ninja05

stealth_ninja05

1,039 posts

I recruit 500 bacon warriors and order 300 of them to attack neo

Posted Oct 20, '13 at 9:52am

danwar123

danwar123

1,915 posts

i snap my fibnger and the futuristic units dissapear,the seige tanks are now catapults that shoot red ballons with paint(color:red) and my matrauders are turned ito heavy infantry with flails with balls and spikes of hardend cheese.
the marines are now footmen with sausage and bacon swords and regular sheilds.the SCV'S are turned into peasnts,the barracks is turned nto a medival barracks and the command center that unfolds from the tower is now a castle.my workers start harvesting natural resources and i wave a flag with my avatar in it,making it my new flag/banner.i order my troops to attack stealth_ninja's tower.

Posted Oct 20, '13 at 6:00pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,065 posts

Actually, I control the creeper. And, there is nothing which is not destroyable by it (excepting what it doesn't want to destroy).

That's a bit godmodding. Watch out.

i snap my fibnger and the futuristic units dissapear,[...] to attack stealth_ninja's tower.

Ah, thank you. Very much.

Reply to The Unending War of the Towers

You must be logged in to post a reply!