ForumsWEPRHumanity...

332 109199
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Humans are the most intelligent species in the world, don't you agree ?
You and me are the best creatures made by the god, don't you agree ?

The god given us many things because he hope the humans I have created will go to the earth and will do many good things !

But see what is going on today's world, we are doing misuse of powers given us by the god, don't you agree ?

By seeing this a question is arsing in my mind = Is this the end of Humanity ?

What you think about this ? Can we prevent this ?

• 332 Replies
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

It may be the end of Humanity on Earth, but not The End of Humanity. God always has a backup plan for this, so that means somewhere in the universe, God as created another liveable world. But also, if we take away everything every created to make things easier, like the primtive life, we would besmater, create bettdr things, and halp the world thrive in a better way.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

a) I don't.
b) I don't.

The god given us many things because he hope the humans I have created will go to the earth and will do many good things !

He shouldn't need to create beings to do something that simple.

What you think about this ? Can we prevent this ?

You may need to clarify this part a bit.
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Your english hurts me please make sense. If you are talking about "God" who created us blah blah *cough* bull****, there is no God. We are a creation of colliding particles and elements from stars. Not some almighty figure with his magic. Aside from the God bit I do agree a lot of us human beings are abusing our powers which constantly degrades all morals.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I agree with R1a2z3e4. In all of what he says. I do believe the world is taking a turn for the worst, and soon we will lose all "humanity/morals"
Not TOOO soon, but soon enough.

~~Black~~

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Power given to some individuals (I'm thinking of those high in the hierarchy, throughout history, which have been given, or took, the powers by humans) has always been misused. We still live somehow, always have. This simple observation tells me there's something wrong with your deductions.

Also, if we were created by god and sent by him, he full well knew we would end up being like this. Not that I believe in a deity, but for the sake of the argument.

a) I don't.
b) I don't.

I tend to agree with you, but I'm just wondering what is your reasoning for the first question?
Fiends
Fiends
114 posts
Peasant

It's amazing how one species (humans) have managed to destroy the planet, i think the end could be close if we continue to pollute and misuse the planet's resources, but the human race is definitely not perfect.

That said, i think God(if he exists) has no power over what happens in Earth, considering how since he's the personification of all that's "holy" he wouldn't let this happen. This is why social Darwinism has arisen.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I tend to agree with you, but I'm just wondering what is your reasoning for the first question?

Well, there are different types of intelligence. For example, chimps have a better "flash" memory than most humans. There was a study where a numbers would show up on a screen and the subject had to hit them in ascending order. After some prior conditioning to get the chimps to understand the order, they'd usually hit it more accurately than human subjects. As for problem solving, an octopus can open a jar and some birds use tools.
thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

First how about you don't say don't you agree at the end of it.
1.Not likely aliens could have existed waaaay before us since we're not that old as a species.
2.Best? there's more?! The god? which one?! Okay seriouslymy opinion no god sooo no i don't.

Well that was a fail for a ALL SEEING ALL POWERFUL god.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I cannot support this conclusion (that humans as a species have a superior intellect) because it is founded on circumstantial evidence and traditional teachings, rather than actual proof. The lemming, for example, has been the victim of decades of ridicule and contempt because it was believed (and is still believed) to be extremely stupid. In reality, these rodents are highly successful as a species and behave in a completely rational manner. There is no real evidence of "mindless" herd behaviour or mass suicide, as these are fabrications concocted by the media (see this article for more information). Donkeys, cows, goldfish, parrots, sloths, monkeys, and probably several other creatures have been the subject of similar ridicule.
I suspect that such blatant misconceptions are so thoroughly engrained in the media and in popular belief because, a) people like to feel that they are superior, b) people don't like to consider the ethics of what they do to animals, and c) people can be quite gullible, especially at a young age.

I ask you: Which is more intelligent?
a) The species that maintains a constant or periodic-but stable population, needs only the basic requirements for life, has minimal impact on anything outside its niche, and does not attempt to extend its life span beyond its biological design.
b) The species that invades nearly every large land mass on the planet, freely swells to globally unsustainable numbers, devises increasingly dangerous weapons, not only to kill, but to utterly destroy large regions and poison everything around, carelessly consumes whole ecosystems for its own short term benefit, and seeks to prolong the lives of its own members indefinitely, among other things.
thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

I ask you: Which is more intelligent?
a) The species that maintains a constant or periodic-but stable population, needs only the basic requirements for life, has minimal impact on anything outside its niche, and does not attempt to extend its life span beyond its biological design.
b) The species that invades nearly every large land mass on the planet, freely swells to globally unsustainable numbers, devises increasingly dangerous weapons, not only to kill, but to utterly destroy large regions and poison everything around, carelessly consumes whole ecosystems for its own short term benefit, and seeks to prolong the lives of its own members indefinitely, among other things.

Oooh stereotype christian answer WE DON'T DO THAT. (no offense intended)

Really answer A is the my opinion.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I hate to be -that- guy (ok, no I don't), but what do you mean by "intelligence"? Are we talking mental, emotional, physical, all the above, etc.?

You and me are the best creatures, don't you agree ?

Just us two? How flattering.

If you mean all of us humans, I would very well hope so, lest we want all our hard work to go for naught.

Didn't realize you were a god..
Also, for what purpose would we need to be sent here to "do many good things" for? Seem quite arbitrary.

But see what is going on today's world, we are doing misuse of powers given us by the god, don't you agree ?

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but misuse of power has been around for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Only difference is we have many media outlets to tell us about them.

By seeing this a question is arsing in my mind = Is this the end of Humanity ?

We have a few people that misuse their power therefore all of humanity is ending.

Do you understand how faulty that is?
royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

From the heart of man all evil spews.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

From the heart of man all evil spews.

So you say it has always been bad and it remains JUST as Bad?
Or it is getting worse?

1 quote does not let us see your stance... Please lets see your stance on the issue.

~~Black~~
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Oooh stereotype christian answer WE DON'T DO THAT.

No, the stereotype answer is Genesis 1:28.
thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

No, the stereotype answer is Genesis 1:28

Not that well versed in the bible/gospel so link maybe?
Showing 1-15 of 332