SirSlayalot

55 posts

Christine, Sixteen - http://armor.ag/22fIB

Posted May 23, '14 at 4:04am

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,600 posts

Knight

This was certainly an interesting round, and I'm not just saying that. New entrants, new accounts, missing regulars, and an unusually low amount of entries definitely puts this round in a different category than the rest. Not to mention, of course, that this round was closer than most rounds end up being.

First off, I would like to welcome @weirdlike to the contest, as well as some old faces in new suits of armor. I do spy a couple of you out there, but I won't blow anyone's covers in case anyone is trying to remain incognito for the time being. I'm also wondering as to the whereabouts of @Arm_Candy, @JACKinbigletters, and @CherryCoke360, particularly the first and the last. This is the first round we've had without an entry from @CherryCoke360, and the second without an entry from @Arm_Candy. I do hope they return to us soon.

But you didn't come here to hear me ramble. You just want to see the ratings.

3rd place, with an average rating of 5.87/10, goes to Christine, Sixteen, submitted by @SirSlayalot.

2nd place, with an average rating of 6.03/10, goes to Happy Birthday Sweet 16, submitted by @randytheviking3.

1st place, and the grand merit prize winner of Round 16, with an average rating of 6.13/10, goes to Cakes Motel (Motel 16), submitted by @DrElmer. Congratulations!

ROUND 17
Theme: Middle Eastern Architecture
Deadline: Tuesday, May 27, 11:59 pm AG time.
Judges: @CourtJester, @FishPreferred, @Ernie15
Description: The architecture must resemble that of somewhere in the Middle East.

Get hyped, get building, and it's too late for me to come up with anything clever. I'm tired and I need to go to Beidah.

@DrElmer and his castle have been inducted into the CTC2PP Hall of Fame.

last edited May 23 2014 04:08 am by Ernie15

Posted May 23, '14 at 10:37am

weirdlike

weirdlike

1,066 posts

I was trying to imitate the Taj Mahal
http://www.islamicity.com/culture/taj/tajs.JPG

Posted May 23, '14 at 1:43pm

SirSlayalot

SirSlayalot

55 posts

well, thats it then - im out of this round - weirdlike already did the Taj Mahal

Posted May 23, '14 at 6:41pm

SirSlayalot

SirSlayalot

55 posts

Posted May 23, '14 at 9:30pm

weirdlike

weirdlike

1,066 posts

@SirSlayalot your entry is most prolific. Thumbs up.

Posted May 23, '14 at 10:09pm

SirSlayalot

SirSlayalot

55 posts

@ weirdlike - tyvm

Posted May 25, '14 at 9:37pm

Islandempire89

Islandempire89

65 posts

Looking at the entries this round, I could have been sure "Taj Mahal" was this round's theme. xD

Temple of Hatshepsut

"Queen Hatshepsut's Temple" was just slightly too long I guess. Ha!

Posted May 27, '14 at 5:12am

DrElmer

DrElmer

542 posts

Reply to CTC2PP: Custom Castle Contest

You must be logged in to post a reply!